Will GTA3 Beat IV?

KidDala

The Clasic Grand Theft Auto III was relased October 22nd 2001 for PS2. Given how gaming was back then & how it is now in 2008 will GTA 3 still hold up to the sequal...even surpass it?

I think that if people get their next-gen GTA's, then they will begin to think how "louzy" the graphics was in 2001 etc.

I'm almost certain that i will continue playing GTAIII trilogy (i don't have ps3 either).

Yes,no GTA will EVER stand up to it's glory,GTA 3 is the greatgreatgreatgreatgreat Grandfather of GTA's.

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

gta3 will always be stand out in the series simply because you have the ability to carry so many weapons....still cant wait for gta4

When it comes to classics, there's no such thing as best or worst - it's a classic.

gta3 will always be stand out in the series simply because you have the ability to carry so many weapons....still cant wait for gta4

Certainly that isn't the sole reason... Is it? dontgetit.gif

Edited by Canoxa

ZMHer.png

TcLvb.pngGyRHV.png

lol its one of the top reasons, personally the arsenal of weapons is just if not more important than the cars if I had a choice between removing weapons or vehicles from gta (thank God I don't) the vehicles would have to go I can walk and kill more than running people over (well in some instances) But other reasons is its the first gta without the birds eye view even though I still occasionally play gta 1, 2 and london lastly I like claude he shows us silent and deadly is good....sometimes

• 2 weeks later...

I think GTA3 never die. It's classic, but not normal classic...Great classic! Im playing this game everyday on MTA 0.5^^. This multiplayer never die for me. I was spent 3years on it...and on singleplayer im playing from release day:D.

GTAIV certainly has the potential, but it really will take something special to eclipse the feeling you had when you first played GTA3 and was immersed into the original 3D liberty city, it was a masterpiece.

user posted image

Stoku' date='Feb 20 2008, 20:28'] I think GTA3 never die. It's classic, but not normal classic...Great classic! Im playing this game everyday on MTA 0.5^^. This multiplayer never die for me. I was spent 3years on it...and on singleplayer im playing from release day:D.

I 100% agree with you. Even though I think when it gets really old game, it still will never die smile.gif

They cannot be compared. IV is a blockbuster, III is a classic.

Hey, we could write the word freeroam again? Aww.

What about u-n-b-a-n v-e-g-a-s?

*I am happy with Vegas being banned, and I fully support the staff's decision to keep him banned.*

Well, at least that's there.

I belive that when we all finish GTAIV, we'll want to play GTA3 again

wink.gif

I think I never finish GTAIV. And I dont want to play GTA3 again, because I'm still plaing this^^.

To beat GTA3, rockstar must to delete all new stuffs - from VC to SA - and make new simple GTA on 3D engine in original liberty city with better graphics:). GTAVC -> GTASA have too much sh*ts for me. LC was small, simple, action was in current year(7years ago^^), hard missions, GREAT storyline, a little "secret" climat, no f*cked camera like in GTASA...Im one word its CLASSIC and DA BEST!

Stoku' date='Feb 20 2008, 20:28'] I think GTA3 never die. It's classic, but not normal classic...Great classic! Im playing this game everyday on MTA 0.5^^. This multiplayer never die for me. I was spent 3years on it...and on singleplayer im playing from release day:D.

Nice bump! sly.gif

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away