Better then the Trailers (Video)

TheAnswersforyou

TheAnswersforyou

Last time i got in truble for Advertising....

I hope i dont get in trouble this time cause i like coming to the site every so often

But Anyways,,,,Its about GTA IV of course

THIS IS THE BEST VIDEO EVER.........BETTER THEN THE TRAILERS....I PROMISE

Check out the best fan made trailer

IT WAS THE BEST WASNT IT

very meh indeed..i like the song thougg

What does meh mean

It means that it was alright, but nothing to post about.

I watched the first 10 seconds then hit the little X.

I've seen far better to be honest.

user posted image

For not having any in game audio that was really well put together and had good flow, too bad that song was the most disgustingly horrible piece of garbage I've heard in a very long time. It astounds me that crap like that can ever be recorded in the first place.

Shouldnt someone making it have thought at some point, hmm maybe I should have it go somewhere or put a third sound in it? Or even replace the couple sounds in it to something less mindbogglingly annoying?

TheAnswersforyou
I watched the first 10 seconds then hit the little X.

I've seen far better to be honest.

I cant be mad....Everybody has there own taste in things. ya know?

TheAnswersforyou
For not having any in game audio that was really well put together and had good flow, too bad that song was the most disgustingly horrible piece of garbage I've heard in a very long time. It astounds me that crap like that can ever be recorded in the first place.

Shouldnt someone making it have thought at some point, hmm maybe I should have it go somewhere or put a third sound in it? Or even replace the couple sounds in it to something less mindbogglingly annoying?

I just thought it went will togather with the faces in the video seeing that it showed them talking...Which looked like they were saying "free somebody"

I just thought it went will togather with the faces in the video seeing that it showed them talking...Which looked like they were saying "free somebody"

Simply put, you don't really want to show characters talking if you can't, you know, actually hear them talking.

user posted image

TheAnswersforyou

Simply put, you don't really want to show characters talking if you can't, you know, actually hear them talking.

When there talking it takes away the "free somebody" from the song/Which is the life of the video....The switching to the cameras at the clicks....

I thought i did a pretty good job

When there talking it takes away the "free somebody" from the song/Which is the life of the video....The switching to the cameras at the clicks....

ahh so you made it...hmm...yea it wasnt that good..look at this one..its simply amazing

Not sure what the point is of making new cuts of the trailer. It's not bad, but I just don't see the point.

Prior to filing a bug against any of my code, please consider this response to common concerns.

TheAnswersforyou

ahh so you made it...hmm...yea it wasnt that good..look at this one..its simply amazing

It was ok...Just slowed it down on some of the parts...It was ok....But it wasnt action packed ya know?.....It wasnt the type of stuff you would watch for days and days cause its your favorite.....Seeing that i have a different taste just like you and everyone else

Wow, some guy was able to put all the trailers in one, with a cool soundtrack!?!?

THAT'S AWESOME! sarcasm.gif

Just looks like every other fan-made trailer. Boring and dull, becuase you see the lips move, but no talking! How convenient!

The trailers are better.

Yep, I saw the one with Pink Floyd and Kiss's Ace Frehley's Back in the NY Groove and you can't top that at all!!!!!! Perfection!

God that sucked. I cant believe I actually watched some of it, as soon as I saw you saying it was "THE BEST VIDEO EVER" I should have known it was going to be dog sh*t.

WbZaxRP.png

Last time i got in truble for Advertising....

I hope i dont get in trouble this time cause i like coming to the site every so often

well why the hell did you do it again if you don't want to get banned. The video was average would have been better if someone else made it tounge.gif

Smallo' date='Jan 20 2008, 23:43']
what about mine? confused.gif

Too long got a bit boring sorry but better than the topic starters tounge.gif

lol thanks sorry it was boring but that BEST VID EVER should go on the top 20 stupidest quotes before GTA IV came out

How can you not love someone claiming they found the coolest thing ever, while pretending they didn't make it themselves??? hmmmmm colgate.gifangry.gifnervous.gif

How can you not love someone claiming they found the coolest thing ever, while pretending they didn't make it themselves??? hmmmmm colgate.gifangry.gifnervous.gif

hey better watch out man or else hes gonna put you on the disrespect list o0o0o0o0o0 wow.gif jk TheAnswersforyou

Sorry, but Frehley's Back in the New York Groove,... KISS being a band from NYC, I vote with that fine selection for the soundtrack still smile.gif

Nikolai Bellic

It was well put together for a fan trailer, but I hated the song. I think the tracks for official trailers 1 and 3 fit the mood of the trailers perfectly.