do you think...

92FaSho

are or were good enough that they might have added them into the game? and then give credit to you in the game credits and send you a e-mail saying thanks for your idea and heres your reward or something? maybe R* has seen our forums or wishlist to see how they could improve or add to the game. im not saying that it doesnt look good or anything, i mean it would be nice though to hear what we have to say and what are desires are. cool.gif

Some ideas may be used, if they are popular. Scouts would most likely come to this site(and see more idiots than good ideas) and send information back to Rockstar North. If they like it, then they will try and put it in.

You won't get any credit for it though.

A Special Thanks to Carbine23 For His Great Genious Ideas.

and yeah thanks to the other members whoever there names are.

I Demand this to be in the game. tounge.gif

Some ideas may be used, if they are popular. Scouts would most likely come to this site(and see more idiots than good ideas) and send information back to Rockstar North. If they like it, then they will try and put it in.

well as long as they but some decent ideas in i guess its okay not to give credit

well as long as they but some decent ideas in i guess its okay not to give credit

lol don't you think i would look bad if they wrote that someone else thought of the idea? tounge.gif

They just loose credibility if they give credit to someone else, and it's not like the person could complain.

lol don't you think i would look bad if they wrote that someone else thought of the idea? tounge.gif

They just loose credibility if they give credit to someone else, and it's not like the person could complain.

that first part got me confused

and then give credit to you in the game credits and send you a e-mail saying thanks for your idea and heres your reward or something?

..Wow.

Haha.

That's some pretty intense wishful thinking, dude.

and then give credit to you in the game credits and send you a e-mail saying thanks for your idea and heres your reward or something?

..Wow.

Haha.

That's some pretty intense wishful thinking, dude.

lol is that good or what? lol

YourNeighborhoodKiller

Well if they found anyone's idea interesting, I'm sure they would give it great thought and then maybe consider putting it in the game.

And maybe perhaps thank you later on.

They have already put in brushing your teeth. So I don't see why they couldn't from anyone else.

New account: Gezim

If a compant wrote that some unknown person from a forum thought of the idea, then it would look bad for the company, as they didn't think of it themselfs.

They have already put in brushing your teeth. So I don't see why they couldn't from anyone else.

are you serious? suicidal.gif

If a compant wrote that some unknown person from a forum thought of the idea, then it would look bad for the company, as they didn't think of it themselfs.

oh. Gotcha' icon14.gif

YourNeighborhoodKiller

I see your knowledge is very poor.

Would it help if I would of put smileys there? Or maybe a "lOLz".

New account: Gezim

Yeah, like the release date is April 22, 2008 1/2. LOLz

damn i didnt knoe. i thought people were moaning and groaning everytime someone brought up a toothbrush topic