Nothing But the Truth/The Moment of Truth

Cluckin Bell

Well, it's going to be coming on in a few days in the U.S. so I was wondering if it's any good to watch? Doesn't it come on in the UK?

Well, it's going to be coming on in a few days in the U.S. so I was wondering if it's any good to watch? Doesn't it come on in the UK?

Is that the show which is hosted by Jerry Springer, in which contestants are fitted to a lie detector and asked very personal questions for money, at a potential life changing price (family wise)?

Is that the show which is hosted by Jerry Springer, in which contestants are fitted to a lie detector and asked very personal questions for money, at a potential life changing price (family wise)?

There was something about that in the Daily Mail last weekend. A bloke on it was asked if he'd ever cheated on his wife, and he said yes. He'd even hired a prostitute on his stag night.

The couple won £50,000 or some large amount like that, and are seemingly still together.

Yep, thats the one.

I haven't had a chance to watch it as of yet, but recently saw the adverts, and certainly will not miss it this Wednesday. Some good sh*t.

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

The Moment of Truth is....

a game show so controversial that a Colombian version was shelved after a woman there revealed she put a hit out on her husband. The real question is: Just how far will the American edition go?

Haha, the host isn't Springer, where'd you get that from? But the host's name is actually Mark L. Wahlberg, jesus.

The Moment of Truth is....

a game show so controversial that a Colombian version was shelved after a woman there revealed she put a hit out on her husband. The real question is: Just how far will the American edition go?

Haha, the host isn't Springer, where'd you get that from? But the host's name is actually Mark L. Wahlberg, jesus.

Maybe here?

There's not just an American version, you know, jesus.

I'd be epic at that game, I wouldn't be ashamed to say what I've done. That money would be as good as mine...

What the hell's Jerry Springer doing in the UK?

Jerry Springer was born in the East Finchley tube station, London, England. In January 1948, he emigrated with his parents, which were Jewish refugees from Nazi Germany, to the United States, settling in Kew Gardens, Queens, New York.

This game looks ridiculous. Why can't studios make real game shows anymore? They always have to have a reality element to them. The Price Is Right is the perfect game show recipe.

usZpdN9.png

This game looks ridiculous. Why can't studios make real game shows anymore? They always have to have a reality element to them. The Price Is Right is the perfect game show recipe.

Man, I find the price is right boring as f*ck. tounge.gif

Jeopardy is the sh*t.

This one looks good for a laugh, but honestly - do I care if some douchebag has cheated on his wife?

To be honest thinking about this show, take the husband who openly admitted to cheating on his wife for example. His wife could have so easily bin informed before the show that her husband had cheated on her, so that way the husband would have no hard feelings telling the somewhat "shocking" truth on the show. And now they're both sitting happy, 50 grand richer.

I know game shows have become idiotic, but do you really think contestants would want to put there social/love/family relationships at risk? I think not.

Edited by flicko

To be honest thinking about this show, take the husband who openly admitted to cheating on his wife for example. His wife could have so easily bin informed before the show that her husband had cheated on her, so that way the husband would have no hard feelings telling the somewhat "shocking" truth on the show. And now they're both sitting happy, 50 grand richer.

I know game shows have become idiotic, but do you really think contestants would want to put there social/love/familey relationships at risk? I think not.

They will..just look at all the crap that's already on. Pride before money? Not anymore.

I know game shows have become idiotic, but do you really think contestants would want to put there social/love/familey relationships at risk? I think not.

Exactly why I hate these types of shows. They allow for far too much rigging and tampering that it's impossible to believe any of it.

usZpdN9.png

Ok I watched it last night, and it wasn't too bad.

The bloke got all the way to the 50 grand question, which was:

Do you resent working for your father-in-law?

The bloke answered no, and it was deemed false so he ended up going home with nothing.

I pissed my pants, bearing in mind he also answered questions like Is your wife the greatest lover you have ever had? with a no.

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

I've been waiting for this show for like a month and then when it finally premieres, I had fallen asleep....

I guess I'll catch next weeks.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.