game wont start!`

XYXOXUXWXIXSXHX

XYXOXUXWXIXSXHX

ok now i finally got past the beache mission changed my clothes and got back up to 25 million and saved the game it crashed, so i restarted it and it wont work, i had the same problem with gta vice city, sometimes it would start some times it wouldnt and would just crash i had to start new game then it it worked go to menu new game , load to make it work.

same is happening on this one, but this time i cant get it, keeps on crashing when i press start new game!

wat do i do, is this a known error? isit because i have vista? some body please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

thanksyou,

There was no need to create 2 topics the one in mission help would have done fine.

You still haven't answer my question from your other topic. Did you download the game off the internet or did you buy it then download it?

XYXOXUXWXIXSXHX

its a christmas present, lol, wat difference does it make? i have a pc version of gta san andreas, if you dont want to help me il try some where else.....................

Please refer to the posting guidelines when it comes to seeking help in this forum. We can't help unless we know what you're dealing with.

Refer to that post I linked and read it over before you post again. Thanks.

zUd3j4P.png