[San Andreas Bug] "Photo Opportunity" Mission

sasman

In the mission "Photo Opportunity", after I get in the lowrider, Cesar wont get in.

Here is the screenshot <GTA San Andreas - Bug in "Photo Opportunity" Mission>

Thanks in Advance.

You asked this same question on another forum. smile.gif

Here's the same response I gave:

Does Cesar do anything else besides just standing there? Does he try to fight anyone?

Also, did you use any cheats?

Is this a PC game? if so, can you upload your saved-game so I can check it out?

Sometimes the peds can do strange things like this. I know more then once when I ahd to pick someone up they wouldn't get in the car. I would have to keep getting in and out, and then they would finally get in the car.

As I have just said this could be your problem or you have used the Peds Riot Cheat. If you have used the Peds Riot Cheat the only way to fix it is to start a new game. There is no way to turn it off.

So if you didn't use the Peds Riot cheat just keep getting out of the car and try getting Cesar to follow you by walking around, then try with the car again.

And that should go to cheats & tricks forums.

No.

It should go to MISSION HELP FORUM.... barf8bd.gif

Actually, I'd say that the current forum is the right forum for this sort of thread. The issue at hand isn't related to getting help on a mission (which is more FAQs/walkthrough-related); the problem here seems to be more technical in nature, a glitch in the game.

No need to start arguing about where this thread belongs, alright?

@OP: Sorry, I can't really think of anything that'd help you out. sad.gif

zUd3j4P.png

Cesar just standing there waving his hands. He doesnt try to fight anyone, and I didnt use any cheats.

Yes its a PC game, here is the save file. <my save file> *updated the link

Thanks.

Edited by sasman

Also, i've tried every angle to let him ride the car, but no luck.

The attached save file has 3 saves, please choose the second one (which is the latest).

I've tried searching also if there is way to skip a mission, and there's none. sad.gif

Ok thats fine. Now just go over to the SA Mission Help Section and create a SnP topic there, and someone will do it for you.

I took a peek at a couple of the saves and it doesn't appear that there are any problems with the Peds Attack Each Other cheat code messing up Cesar's behavior. If fact, your Ped block is in better shape than the sample I was comparing it with; we were in debt during that turn so the Mafia was angry with CJ. There are 3 saves included. Slot 1 doesn't look like the correct one for this mission. Is there a difference between Slot 2 and Slot 3? If you summit an SnP request it would be better to include only one save, and the service at http://gtasnp.com/ is very useful for sharing GTA saves.

I used to have a similar problem with Madd Dogg during one of the later mission, but now I can't remember which system gave me all the trouble.

I took a peek at a couple of the saves and it doesn't appear that there are any problems with the Peds Attack Each Other cheat code messing up Cesar's behavior. If fact, your Ped block is in better shape than the sample I was comparing it with; we were in debt during that turn so the Mafia was angry with CJ. There are 3 saves included. Slot 1 doesn't look like the correct one for this mission. Is there a difference between Slot 2 and Slot 3? If you summit an SnP request it would be better to include only one save, and the service at http://gtasnp.com/ is very useful for sharing GTA saves.

I used to have a similar problem with Madd Dogg during one of the later mission, but now I can't remember which system gave me all the trouble.

sorry bout that orion, i have already updated my save file link above, and created a new post in SnP section. thanks.