Weapon: Ingram Mac-10

Outer Haven

I was looking around through the screenshots today and I noticed that the Ingram Mac-10 was not on the list of weapons known to be in GTA4.

Here is a picture of the screenshot in game: Screenshot

I know the angle isn't the best, so to prove it I will try and find an existing model of a Mac-10 and make a render in 3DS Max at that angle to try and show it looks strikingly similar.

Here you can see the gun in real life:

user posted image

And don't tell me the gun in the in game screenshot is a Micro Uzi. The barrel is too large for it to be a Micro.

So what do you think? Id say I'm spot on but that's just me. Tell me what you guys think, should this be added to the list of known weapons for GTA4?

looks like you put some time into this so i dont see why you would be wrong but why didnt you post this in the weapons thread?

looks like you put some time into this so i dont see why you would be wrong but why didnt you post this in the weapons thread?

Weapons thread? Sorry, didn't notice that. Link me please smile.gif

yes... this WAS noticed, it wasnt like something "hidden" like blusopts map...........

Who really cares if it's a ''Micro Uzi'' or an Ingram? Either way death is dealt. So yes, this was noticed.