Zak's Movies

Jonny_Tightlips

Jonny_Tightlips

Hey guys, this is the thread that I will be using to post all my movies in that I've made over my years in Film Highschool. Please comment and critique, I'm always seeking to improve. I will post my videos in chronological order, from latest to earliest.

Tetris

4 Guys 1 Bottle

Frisco Madness

One Hour

Don't Just Stand There

I'm going to try and find my first movie ever, but since it's on a different site than YouTube it'll take some searching.

Enjoy!

...besides that I ain't sayin nuthin.

Only watched the Tetris one, but it was surprisingly good. Whenever I see people post YouTube links I expect the worst, but yeah.

I'll check out some of your other videos after I smoke a bowl and grab some munchies.

Good job though.

J4KPE60.gif

Moonshield's less handsome join date brother <3

Jonny_Tightlips
Whenever I see people post YouTube links I expect the worst, but yeah.

If only there was a flickr for videos. wow.gif

...besides that I ain't sayin nuthin.

I'd watch some right now, but Youtube isn't loading very fast for me... and I'm impatient.

Picolini is now Pico

user posted image

I just watched your Tetris video after it popped up on my subscription thing.

It was a good video. Excellently shot and I can tell you're a media student from the mise en scene at some points. I'm about to watch One Hour as it's the only one I have not yet seen in this topic.

Tetris raw cut came out pretty nice!

I got a suction cup camera mount on saturday, i might test it on the car later tonight!

user posted image

Great job Zak, very well put together, especially the Tetris video. The introduction with the character playing his DS around the house was very well shot and put together. Nice touch on the DS in the mouth thing too, reminds me of something my Nintendo loving friend would do. happy.gif 4 Guys 1 Cup was also very well put together, could've been an advert for a sadistic soda. icon14.gif

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.