WHAT THA HECK IS THIS?

BigaNoob

Found this on the site cooperating with this one , called gta4.net.. have a look!

gta4.net

What is that giant thing in the back ground on nikos left side ?? mercie_blink.gifwhatsthat.gif I know we've all seen this kind of glitches on one other screenshots, but this just looks like sh*t to me..

It might happen to be an early build or something like that, but then again I think I recall that it was released not so damn long ago, your opinion? whatsthat.gif

It's either a peice of art, a crane or just a building. Also, please lay off the caps in the topic title, thank you.

if you rally let your imagination go wild, you can see that Niko has a erection and his cock is the size of a construction crane.

user posted image

It's either a peice of art, a crane or just a building. Also, please lay off the caps in the topic title, thank you.

okay, landsmand

Found this on the site cooperating with this one , called gta4.net.. have a look!

gta4.net

I still cannot comprehend why people have such big trouble conceptualizing the fact THAT GTAFORUMS.COM GTAGARAGE GTASANAN.COM GTA4:NET GTANET.COM ARE ON THE SAME DAMNED SERVERS; BY THE SAME DAMINS, THE SAME SITE, SMAE NETWORK.

ffsdfsdfdsf monocle.gif

Found this on the site cooperating with this one ,  called gta4.net.. have a look!

gta4.net

I still cannot comprehend why people have such big trouble conceptualizing the fact THAT GTAFORUMS.COM GTAGARAGE GTASANAN.COM GTA4:NET GTANET.COM ARE ON THE SAME DAMNED SERVERS; BY THE SAME DAMINS, THE SAME SITE, SMAE NETWORK.

ffsdfsdfdsf monocle.gif

Whoaw sorry I am so stupid, and you so wise...... sigh.gif teach me how to become an ass like you

if you rally let your imagination go wild, you can see that Niko has a erection and his cock is the size of a construction crane.

actually i think it's supposed to make people think that, look at the edge of it... it reeaally looks like a cock..

lol

lol

Well.. everyone can't be perfect biggrin.gif

First of all, you have been here since june and you didnt know that these forums were part of Gta4.net suicidal.gif Its not a glitch. I agree with adam. It looks like part of the ship.