Doomsday Schemes and Dreams!

manofpeace

Post your dreams/nightmares, or plans for the end of the world (or society).

I just recently had a nightmare about the end of the world. The whole earth was ripping in half and explosions in the ground were going off everywhere. Earthquakes, lava flows, heavy storms, and war were happening. The Russians were pissed at the U.S. for some reason and sent troops and helicopters in to attack us. We had called together the world's athletes, many of them basketball players oddly. Some got shot by the helicopter, I saw it, very realistic, too realistic. Then the chopper crashed, and we were fighting against troops and miniature bulldozers that ram into you. The realistic grandeur of the dream ended when a scientist said the weather was going unfart. wtf.

Share your plots/stories!

I hate having surreal dreams that make you feel like you're actually living your life inside the dream until you wake up. Had one the other day where I accidentally killed a young Asian boy with a gun, and I had to go into hiding in Mexico.

I hate having surreal dreams that make you feel like you're actually living your life inside the dream until you wake up. Had one the other day where I accidentally killed a young Asian boy with a gun, and I had to go into hiding in Mexico.

I'm sure Mexico felt like "home"? moto_whistle.gif

Well natually most people that are wanted in the U.S. flee to Mexico into hiding, but f*ck that...

I've been to Mexico plenty of times, and no way does it feel like home.

Well natually most people that are wanted in the U.S. flee to Mexico into hiding, but f*ck that...

I've been to Mexico plenty of times, and no way does it feel like home.

Think of your avatar. tounge.gif

I just had a dream in which I saw this topic getting locked and the topic starter banned and sent to Kazakhastan to live with Borat and his family.

I just had a dream in which I saw this topic getting locked and the topic starter banned and sent to Kazakhastan to live with Borat and his family.

Very nice! lol.gif High five!

Edited by bagga rabbit

That just made me laugh so much lol.gif

This topic is going unfart.

I had a dream I was Bart Simpson when I was 5. Pretty rad times.

I have a recurring dream where the world is exploding and people i know are trapped on these high rise dealies, with much screaming and fire and death and falling off and such.

I think they expect me to save them. The fools.

In fact im always dreaming these "save the world" scenarios..sometimes I actually act on them..others its like im stuck in quicksand and can do f*ck all. You know the type.

Wk9SHNI.png

I had a dream that someone *cough*BUSH*cough* made nuclear bombers out of Antonov An-222's a.k.a. plane bigger than A380. Then the pilot deployed all the bombs. Chuck Norris saved us though. Like a mod would do if he locked the thread.

ESRB bans GTA4 and angry fans launch their home made nukes all over the world. Then the world itself becomes one big GTA devil.gif

Its not really a dream cause I dont dream about stuff like that confused.gif

I just had a dream on the Jan,13... that I was fighting n shooting raceist white people n the KKK (NO RACISM)... they were trying to throw me in the fire... so I killed one n start running....As I was running out tha ally went to the streets... RIOT WAS GOING on.. I'm like WTF(99x)... But it then it was humans fighting these people with Big heads n Little bodies... big flying objects were flying... WTF is them.. Wtf is going on...then I turn around N seen the raceist group coming then something just came down fast n blew that sh*t up... I woke up

user posted image

I've died before then woke up crying seeing nothing but fuzzy televisions. Had me so mentally distraught I missed school for a few days.

I have a recurring dream where the world is exploding and people i know are trapped on these high rise dealies, with much screaming and fire and death and falling off and such.

In fact im always dreaming these "save the world" scenarios..sometimes I actually act on them..others its like im stuck in quicksand and can do f*ck all. You know the type.

I hate those. I feel like jelly in them. confused.gif

Anyone got any more dreams or plottings for the end of the world? These are getting interesting.

I hate those. I feel like jelly in them. confused.gif

Mmm..dream jelly

..and those ones where you feel like you you are covered in styrofoam. I quite enjoy them.

big flying objects were flying.

flying, eh?

Wk9SHNI.png

This wasn't a dream.

This was being incredibly tired and taking a piss in desolate bathroom (being redecorated).

I had the horrible thought that I had died and that hell was being forced to live the rest of your life anyway.

This may have been because papanesta had almost killed me on the motorway earlier in the day. Pay attention in future Scott.

BqipfxO.png

The only time I dreamed about the end of the world was on that dream about the radioactive orange jelly.

My dreams are usually about things that happened around me, and there is usually someone from my family in it.

I hate the falling death dreams. I've probably "died" from "falling" 3-4 times in the past 6 months. T'is no fun.

I just had a dream on the Jan,13... that I was fighting n shooting raceist white people n the KKK (NO RACISM)... they were trying to throw me in the fire... so I killed one n start running....As I was running out tha ally went to the streets... RIOT WAS GOING on.. I'm like WTF(99x)... But it then it was humans fighting these people with Big heads n Little bodies... big flying objects were flying... WTF is them.. Wtf is going on...then I turn around N seen the raceist group coming then something just came down fast n blew that sh*t up... I woke up

There hasn't been racism in 50 freaking years. Get over yourself. You ni**ers are taking over anyways. I dont care if you ban me for saying that. It really pisses me off.

user posted image

GTA3Freak-2001

I once had this dream where I went outside my house and the sky was red but the worst part was there were people standing on the various power line poles and street lamps in the area. Strange thing was they all jumped off their high perches and went splat on the pavement . Not splat in a cartoon way but a brutal, bloody and realistic vision that quite frankly freaked me right out. It was like the Rapture or Coming of Days or something.

I hate the falling death dreams. I've probably "died" from "falling" 3-4 times in the past 6 months. T'is no fun.

I dont think ive ever hit the floor..i just wake up. The main dream of this type i get is falling off a cliff, after battling some sort of adversary on the cliff top...and im clutching at grass on the way down. Its not a particularly nice dream, but very vivid, and im usually just glad my brain can still create this sh*t.

I used to go out with this girl who sleepwalked (sleptwalk?).. f*ck she was mad, She once walked three streets to her mates house to borrow some bread or summin, at two in the morning. Thing is she was always actually quite cogent while in this state, you could hold a conversation with her and such. Weird girl. Same girl used to periodically fall out of bed while asleep, which was always a good laugh.

Edited by OH NO

Wk9SHNI.png

Drunk Russian 9

I dont think ive ever hit the floor..i just wake up. The main dream of this type i get is falling off a cliff, after battling some sort of adversary on the cliff top...and im clutching at grass on the way down. Its not a particularly nice dream, but very vivid, and im usually just glad my brain can still create this sh*t.

I remeber when i was small that I dreamt I was Mario from SM64. I pushed this rock off a cliff, laughed, and then saw a chain moving and it was connected to my leg(and the rock which fell). You know the rest.

Have you ever had deja vu dreams? Like one day you dream of something which happens the next day?

In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Everywhere you went the stench of blood flooded up your nose. But suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. Just one little candle. I laughed and blew it out.

I had a dream, jack black was elected world leader, and he got a mogwai as a present from Jet Li, but he fed it after midnight and got it wet, then George Bush captured the gremlins and used them against Jack Black, but it was ok because he had Darth Vader and his homies backing him up. And then John Lock comes up to jack and says, "the others are coming" so jack black gets his guitar and starts grinding, but it is not enough as the others actually turn out to be all the sh*tty actors, musicians and directors of the century, and they use their secret weapon which turns out to be, Voldemort, jack black finds out harry potter is on holiday in Austria and has no choice but to call down the next best thing, which turns out to Sascha Baron Cohen . And he humiliates Voldemort with many humorous acts, the others are driven back, but the threat of the gremlins remain, but it seems, that darth vader has restored peace, and then proceeds to cut off jack blacks head and pronounce himself world leader. Turns out george w bush is killed buy prostitutes while trying to whore himself out.

That's normal right?

There hasn't been racism in 50 freaking years. Get over yourself. You ni**ers are taking over anyways. I dont care if you ban me for saying that. It really pisses me off.

f*ck u talkin bout...Racism never end

user posted image

And retarded, illiterate "hommiez" never end. icon13.gif

I've only had one doomsday dream- My local town was overun by Zombies and everyone died execpt for me because I was working on my car. Needless to say I drove around and stole shiittt.

I had this weird ass dream a few nights ago that the world was taken inside this giant sphere thing by aliens, scary as f*ck, then we all suffocated.

WbZaxRP.png

[unfart]- Awol, "the sh*t has hit the fan"

Haha

If i were going to be the one to put an end to planet earth, I'd most definetly develop the T-virus. Honestly, who doesn't wan't a zombie invasion to happen? I know i do. I'd love to see the world go unfart. i mean, If there's one thing Bruce Campbell taught me, its that you can make it through any survival horror situation with a chainsaw and a shotgun.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.