GTA IV Questions

adamcs

http://www.gta4.net/news/3960/new-online-g...ws-coming-soon/

We have been in touch with some of the people who are going to see this preview. They have asked us if we can think of any suitable questions to ask R* so that they can include the info in their previews. The questions must be sensible, and they must be realistic. They should (preferrably) be related to stuff that we already know about from trailers, old previews, screenshots etc, so if you spotted something interesting in a screenshot/trailer which you'd like to know more about, this is a good opportunity. They aren't going to answer questions about multiplayer, release dates, etc. because they clearly don't want to talk about that stuff at the moment. So if you can think of any decent questions, post them here, and hopefully they will get answered. But remember to be sensible and realistic.

Here are some examples of good questions:

1. Will Niko actually be unable to conceal rocket launchers and large rifles? Will he conceal small weapons and draw them realistically?
  2. Will the gangs be more globalised and realistic, or will they still wear uniform-like clothes and drive matched cars?
So to re-iterate: questions must be sensible and realistic. Don't ask silly questions about release dates, multiplayer, or "will vehicle be in the game." tounge.gif

UPDATE: questions must be posted by 8AM GMT, because the questions are being sent away an hour later. Sorry for the short notice.

Edited by adamcs

Sent from my ayePhone

I seriously doubt they'll give us the release date..

Ask them about they're arsenal in GTA IV. dozingoff.gif

Will the weapons list in GTA IV be massive? Or will it be just as big as the ones in previous games, such as GTA SA?

(1) We know that Entering interiors will now be completely seamless, with no loading screens what so ever. How challenging has this been during development? and can you tell us approximately what percentage of interiors will be accessible throughout the game?

2) Will we see a Dashboard view while driving vehicles? similar to that of Midnight Club L.A

3) Could you empathizes more on just how the city is full of life? Will there be a scheduled subway system? What more can you tell us about transportation around LC?

Edited by Darrel

1. Will we be able to go the top of the empire state building? (sorry i just need to know this)

2. Even though this is a rags to slightly better rags, does that prevent us from buying fancy safehouses?

3. How advanced is the A.I. with vehicles such as trains, buses, cars, boats and helicoptors.

1. There have been alot of rumors in this forum that there maybe will be snow in the game, can they confirm/deny this?

2. Will there be another trailer before the game is released?

Edited by hansssi

My question is, Will weather have a direct affect on the characters and automobiles in the game and how so?

You can re-word this question to make it sound better.

could they go into some depth into the climbing/hanging onto vhiecles feature? smile.gif

1. Will the game be like assassians creed where we get to climb up almost anything.

2. Did the graphics improve over the first screenshots?

3. Did you fix the noticible glitches in the screenshots?

Best song ever= Avenged Sevenfold- Sieze the day

Sieze the Day Music Video

Best albums ever= City of Evil

The Sufferer & The Witness

Best Artists Ever= Rise Against

Avenged Sevenfold

Oh i have another one

How will the calender work in this game? Will there be holidays? Will there be seasons? Will there be an endless number of years?

I'd also like to add to the "what can you tell us about the rumours of seasons/snow?" question. It's something that we've all been wondering for a long time and I think Rockstar should put everyone out of their misery. That's the probably the main one.

Another question would be about the so-called leaked "map" that was found by BlueSpot. icon14.gif

• Could they possibly Confirm/Deny the 'leaked' map?

• How BIG will the taxi feature be in GTA IV?

Do Hotdog venders actually yell out "Buy my weiners!?"

user posted image

And another one...

What songs will there be?

Will Lazlo return?

Avenged Sevenfold

Are There Duplicate Peds or are they all diffrent in there own way "shirt, jeans, smoker, nonsmoker"

Here are some that I think are at the top of everybody's mind, but at the same time, I think are sensible enough and unrelated to "release dates/multiplayer/OMG IZ CARL IN DIZ GAIM SKRITLY/lawls what happens at the end" style questions.

-How big are the boroughs in relation to each other? What sort of feel can we expect from each borough?

-How difficult is it for R* to include a sense of realism while still maintaining portions of the classic GTA gameplay and feel? (... This has probably been asked before, but it seems to be a big question on everyone's mind in terms of "toothpaste mini-game vs. magical pay-n-spray" and, in that way, it should probably be asked again.)

-How expansive is the radio and sound system in the game? How many radio stations should we expect?

-Will there be any unique or new weather effects in this game that haven't been seen before, or any gameplay changes to go along with the old weather effects?

-Compared to the mission system in past GTA games, how branched-out and broad will the storyline be in this game? For example, will it be possible to explore different sides to the story at the same general time?

-The NPC clothing question. In certain trailers, the NPCs have been seen wearing different clothing. Is this an effect of R* changing their minds, or do NPCs change outfits as the story moves along?

NOTE: I plan on adding several more to this list as I think of them. Right now, I'm a bit busy.

Q Will statue of happiness be accessible to the observation deck?

Q What will euphoria add to the gameplay?

Q Can you explain biggest challenge regarding Liberty City?

Q Will all of LB open from start ?

Q How will fire be in the game? trl 3 building explosion

Q Will gas/speeding laws be implemented

Edited by Hurrikane

I was wondering whether we'll be able to carry a large selection of weapons like past Grand Theft Auto's or if Rockstar are going for the realistic approach and only allowing us to carry one light weapon and one heavy weapon at a time (say for example a handgun and a AK47 or Uzi and RPG).

And keeping with weapons will there be realistic animations when Niko draws his weapons or will they once again appear as magic like in past Grand Theft Auto's.

Edited by Seddo

s0h607k.jpg

I have a few questions: smile.gif

"Will the interiors have more interactivity than the previous titles and will they have more of a purpose to enter them?"

"Is it possible to experience multiple different outcomes with the storyline missions?"

"Will Niko limp more sluggishly the more he is shot?"

And more...

Will the map be blocked off from the start?

What will be the expance of the internet?

Can you tell us more about what the cell phone do?

Holy sh*t, I'm so happy, more previews... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Avenged Sevenfold

-From trailer #2, looking for that special someone, early on we see Niko use the mirrors in the car and so I was wondering if there is a dashboard view where we can see the steering wheel etc.? -Can you literally choose ANYWHERE on the game map when you want to go somewhere while in a taxi? -How congested do certain areas get with traffic at different times of the day?

Here's my question:

In one of the released screenshots we see a pet shop that reads "PUPPIES, TROPICAL FISH, KITTENS, EXOTIC BIRDS", does this mean we are going to have pets/animals in the game?

Q1...Will there be seasons in the game???

Q2...What customisation can we do in the game???

Q3...Will this game be over realistic like everyone says or just enough to enjoy it???

1. First has to be the snow one.....

2. Gangs are 1 of the things that define the dark side of a city, what gang u think defines the dark side of Lib City?

Here's my three for starters.

1. Will there be possibility of using a Streaming Audio source for the radio stations, since the XBox 360 and PS3 can use an internet connection?

2. Can they confirm that Platty Isn't English?

3. Can they give any more information regarding the expansions or Downloadable Content yet, and is that going to bias towards any particualr system, and if so what is going to happen to balance up the two console versions?

wZVJHXg.png

Best question

Which version will be superior ? Xbox 360 or PS3

If you honestly think they are going to answer that? then you're deluded.

What kind of damage system should we expect towards the environment? i.e. cars, buildings, roads, trees -What use are the ATM machines to Niko? -How many different types of public transportation can be expected?And how many will actually be usable?

I think there should be a question about the PS3 version status since we haven't seen any screens/videos related to it. I hope they tallk about this issue in the preview.

Edited by err0rz0n