PC Games suitable for Laptop

Hexhamlad

As the title suggest, could you suggest some PC games that are suitable to be played without a mouse. My laptop is relativley new and a top spec so most if not all games will be compatable.

From my experience most games seem unsutiable for example I have played Oblivion on my desktop but that would be impossible while using a touchpad. or even something older like Civilisation that would be very tricky to move objects etc. I'm not that fussed if it isn't a very modern game I'm more concerned about the gameplay and depth of the game.

I realise I won't have a huge range of choices so any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks

You don't need a mouse with a PS controller USB adapter anyway, they work great in my humble opin.

You can always try MAME which lets you map keys or MS old classic games like Revenge of Arcade and Pinball

Transparanoia

I picked up a quality mouse for my laptop specifically to play games. It was only $15. If you can afford such a good laptop, I'm sure $15 is nothing.

I picked up a quality mouse for my laptop specifically to play games. It was only $15. If you can afford such a good laptop, I'm sure $15 is nothing.

It not suitable to use a mouse whilst travelling in a car for 3 hours everyday.

N Only uses arrow keys so you should be fine. It's not a retail game, but it lasts pretty long and is enjoyable.

Also you might like Spider-Man: Friend or Foe, simple game, but it doesn't use the mouse at all during gameplay so it should keep you entertained.

user posted image

MIA by GT Interactive (as I recall) I brought up before, it uses joypad controller (USB or keyboard as well and it's a war mission game using helis

RTS games are pretty good for mouse games. I played a lot of RTS games on my laptop and they worked very well. Roller Coaster Tycoon is a great example of one. Age of empires is a game I played for hours on my laptop. But I would recommend the best one (the first one). Since for older laptops it runs like magic

Also I got my copy of both Roller Coaster Tycoon and Roller Coaster tycoon 2 in a box of cereal. So both copy's are quite cheap

Yeah racing games are good. Some flatout 1.

Dont go around tonight, Well, it's bound to take your life, There's a bad moon on the rise.

Rollercoaster Tycoon. Spent so many hours playing that on my laptop.

Hell yes, that is fun as hell.

Project Torque is a good free MMO racing game, with pretty good GfX for a 500Mb download and its pretty fun to play.

New account, Joe.

Lode Runner is an all time classic and I saw there was an arcade translation found with MAME that would work on PC. It doesn't have the same magic as the simplistic graphics of the 8 bit Apple ][ but I love that game and still have it

Fable, its so addictive it makes no sense. I might go through it a second time.

Fable, its so addictive it makes no sense. I might go through it a second time.

Fable is a good game. But takes a lot of ram and memory. It is pretty good with a laptop though. But highly recommended if you have a very new laptop

Damn, you have trouble with the touchpad? I play Half-Life on my notebook using it without any trouble, only thing is, it makes your hands tired more quickly. But since you wanna use it for a 3-hours trip, it shouldn't be a problem.

Racing games are a good option too.

Or go play The Sims 2, I wish my notebook could run it icon14.gif

Also, if you like silly puzzles, and if your notebook has Vista on it, that InkBall game would be the hell of a nice option for a touchpad...

GTA, GTA2, GTA3 and maybe GTAVC.

NFS series Also

I only had a Rage Mobility M3 in the Dell C600 and it wouldn't work, however both the C610 and C640 Dells have available 32MB cards, both Nvidia and Radeons (Nvidia rare option for the C610 with Tualatin P3 chip.

I found out the X300 Radeon I bought for Express card on my new mobo was designed for laptops it seems

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.