Too much GTA?

Speegz

I think this may be a sign that I've been playing a little too much GTA lately. On the way home from school the other day, a car in front of me skidded off the road and into a ditch, on its side. (No one was hurt) Honest to God, the first thing I thought was, "Man, they need to get out of there before the red flames start coming out of the hood!" Lol, as ashamed as I am to admit it, it's true. blush.gif Maybe I'll lay off of GTA for awhile. Nah. colgate.gif

I think this may be a sign that I've been playing a little too much GTA lately. On the way home from school the other day, a car in front of me skidded off the road and into a ditch, on its side. (No one was hurt) Honest to God, the first thing I thought was, "Man, they need to get out of there before the red flames start coming out of the hood!" Lol, as ashamed as I am to admit it, it's true. blush.gif Maybe I'll lay off of GTA for awhile. Nah. colgate.gif

As long as you don't start shooting people in real life you should be all right.

Of course it's harder for us people that drive real cars. We have to remember not to smash them up as much as we do in game.

And for those of us in the UK or other places where we drive on the left - it can be a bit confusing when you go out for a drive after you've been playing GTA for a while biggrin.gif

Steve

I think this may be a sign that I've been playing a little too much GTA lately.  On the way home from school the other day, a car in front of me skidded off the road and into a ditch, on its side. (No one was hurt)  Honest to God, the first thing I thought was, "Man,  they need to get out of there before the red flames start coming out of the hood!" Lol, as ashamed as I am to admit it, it's true.  blush.gif Maybe I'll lay off of GTA for awhile. Nah. colgate.gif

As long as you don't start shooting people in real life you should be all right.

Of course it's harder for us people that drive real cars. We have to remember not to smash them up as much as we do in game.

And for those of us in the UK or other places where we drive on the left - it can be a bit confusing when you go out for a drive after you've been playing GTA for a while biggrin.gif

Steve

Not in Vice City - I've seen so many idiots driving on the left side of the road... :| tounge.gif

Talking about real driving - you also need to remember that YOU CAN'T go on red light if police is standing there wink.gif

You can, but the don't like it somehow user posted image.

I'm a damn proud MS-DOS Windows 3.1 Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows 2000 Windows XP Kubuntu 6.06 Ubuntu 7.04 Suse 10.1 Linux user! Ubuntu 7.10 and FreeDOS

user posted image

• 1 month later...
M60 FREAK!!!!&#3

somtimes i think of other games as gta vice city i was playing bf2 yesterday and i had an M60 and i was shooting us troops and i thought i was in fort baxter confused.gifconfused.gif

you know me my brother and my cousin mess around saying stuff like mission passed

and if you ever seen Dave Chopells sketch about GTA when ever me and my brother see a jacking(on TV of course) one of us gos "Sorry! i need this" lol.gif

AnarchistSkull

For one thing, GTA is very Addicting. Unlike Halo... I mean You Have One Huge Map, You Have Different tires of weapons, cars to jack, You can Gamble, Sniper people...there are so many components that can be Really fun.

My opinion is that you can't have to much GTA... Vent your frustration just my killing off an unlimited number of pedestrians insted of getting your ass kicked by some other douchebag living on the other side of the world. And listening to his or her ass while getting your ass beat...and there are no RANKS!...that bullsh*t

somtimes i think of other games as gta vice city i was playing bf2 yesterday and i had an M60 and i was shooting us troops and i thought i was in fort baxter confused.gifconfused.gif

You bumped a 1 Month year old.

How many times you were warned saying that don't bump a topic that has 2 weeks or more!

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

darius-Savage

people may disagree but iv always classed GTA San Andreas as the greatest game ever just for how advanced it was and the fact it took a while to complete etc...

hopefully GTA 4 will exceed even SA

• 4 weeks later...

There is no such thing as to much GTA.

I can tell worst things, I play vc every day, when my dad drives a car, and if i'm sitting near him, I usually tell him what does Tom with the peds, and I really would like to do that too, if there would be no danger of jail. Month ago was the presidental elections in Armenia, Caucasus, so because of the 1st president meetings on some square, the people started to fight like in vc, they made molotov cocktails, threw it to each other, there were alot of banged and still banging cars, I felt myself in vc. Dad was agree with me. I'm 24 years old, but still haven't seen such things before. VC came to my country. That was amazing. Really. Even my godfather got wanted level, like Tom used to have. That's true story. There are still a lot of soldiers outside in some areas. The SWAT came. Uhhh!!! What can u say 'bout this all?

Besides which, the peds in my hometown pass the streets just like in vc, so u can easily overdrive them. I would really do that.

FOR SURE.

Edited by MAGHALBU

madalin2009

Oh...

In my f*ckin city there is a street battle every day. rampage_ani.gif

That reminds me of gang fights between the Haitians and Cubans tounge.gif

Where is it? Cool to be there and eliminate them all. Like Tom does every day.

madalin2009

The city is Bucharest

a little city in :

Continent - Europe

Country- Romania

East side of city, the most f*ckin battles are there

cool.gif

Man, would like to go there with Tommy, and eliminate them all. I don't think they would appear again. I don't think they are virtual like haitians or cubans. We all eliminate them from one place, then they appear at another place.

• 3 weeks later...

LOL @ the topic heading

There can never be too much, but I feel what you're saying. It was most crucial for me when I first played III at a friend's house for like 6 or 7 hours straight. I'm talking HOOKED; she had dudes comin over and everythin and I just sat in the livin room and played...I know they thought I was her pimp but that was how hooked I was. When I finally left her place around 4 in the morning, the first thing I did was peel outta her parkin lot; caught myself before I hit streetside which was good because 5-0 was on heavy patrol. In her neighborhood, they HAD to be like that since thats when most of the gunshot victims were gettin caught out there.

Like I said, I feel what you're sayin; can't tell you how many times I got cut off by some a-hole on the beltway during rush hour and thought about pullin their a$$ outta the car and commence to stompin. I know you can't do that for real, but it doesn't stop me from visualizing what I COULD do if it were in-game.

GTA on the whole has helped me maintain my sanity...I can't tell you what I'd be like if I didn't have the countless opportunities to get on, get in and start with the bloodletting...talk about relaxation!!! Good times...