Dead people In IV

GTAIV-NewYork

GTAIV-NewYork

Okay, so in all previous GTA's, once the main character has got in like 6 punches/kicks on a random ped, they fall to the ground, unreal cartoon blood pours out from underneath them, and they disappear like magic.

In GTA IV, I've heard that it'll be much more real and was wondering if they'll update this. I mean it might actually be harder for Niko to knock out some tough men, or even women, and like one punch to the head if it's an old woman. (I'm not promoting abuse to the elderly lol). Anyway, and then once they're on the floor, there is no blood just a few punch marks or something, and Paramedics come rushing and lift them off on a stretcher. But I'm guessing you won't be able to see this as Niko cause of the people calling the police. Maybe if it's in a dark alley or something. And perhaps some peds will be great runners, and it's impossible for Niko to catch up with them.

What are your thoughts?

GhostGlendale

Great that you came up with that.

It is so unrealistic that the blood just shows up underneath them. It would be cool that cops come to draw the death spot of the dead guy with a chalk. And the strechers are a great idea.

For cleaning the blood, a guy comes with a street cleaner and cleans the blood up. It would be nice to have the abillity to clean it up yourself so cops don't see any blood. And that you can take the guy and carry it to a container and close is so no one finds the body.

And when they die they just stay there and never vanish and have to be carted off to the morgue, right?

I'm particularly fond of the Street Cleaner idea if only for perks. I'd like to be able to cock-knock peds and watch them writhe on the ground. I'd do it to like ten in the area and take a photo. Imagine the PP points you'd get for that b*stard

I never heard anything along those lines, but it does seem like with all the changes what with Euphoria, and Rockstar's general new look toward a more realistic and non exaggerated, crime infested america point of view then it would seem like so. I mean, I don't know if there will be a difference in size of peds changing how fast you can take them down because Niko himself cannot change his physique and muscle and therefore not enhance his strength (Unless he went to the gym to simply learn fighting moves) meaning it would be "unfair" for more muscular or younger peds be stronger than the others.( Basically saying if Niko is only cosmetic then so should the peds.) On the Blood and realism of death, Euphoria will make the death a non-animated one, while R.A.G.E. will deliver the blood to the clothing and the body. Depending on how the person died, or was knocked out, or whatever, the blood on the ground will act accordingly (And maybe will only be affected by splash blood i.e. the excess blood from shooting someone in the face with a shotgun, the little fountain will leave the puddles exactly where the blood landed.

Anyways, I don't know if I was too insightful, or if anything of what I said made sense, so in a shorter way of saying:

I agree with everything except for the tough to young strength/stamina (Exception for the Elderly they are prolly gonna go down fast) And I think most of the features on a body are going to be cosmetic unless Niko can himself change his strength or close-combat skills.

Cheers,

Vendetta sly.gif

I hope its like this:

If they have minor gun wounds/trauma, they'll be out cold until taken away.

If they have major gun wounds/trauma, they die or die before paramedics come.

(you affect whether or not they die by how many times you shoot/attack them.)

I hope the ambulance comes over to the dead people, and loads them into the ambulance, instead of reviving them. Also i want the blood like in The Getaway, where if you shot them, they would limp, and a blood spot began to grow where you shot them.

In hand to hand combat, the person should get knocked out first. And then if you keep hitting them while they are on the ground, then they could die. But i dont give a damn if the body dissapears, over time. Having each and every person get put on a stretcher is just a waste of space that could go to something useful.

In hand to hand combat, the person should get knocked out first. And then if you keep hitting them while they are on the ground, then they could die. But i dont give a damn if the body dissapears, over time. Having each and every person get put on a stretcher is just a waste of space that could go to something useful.

But in the same way don't you think The paramedics in SA were a waste of space. Personally I liked the idea and perhaps if the animation was better it would be more fun to smash a paramedic while he's tending to a hapless victim.

In the past games, it was fake but funny. They just put their hands on the guys just that you just shot 5 times and he would magically get back up. Now maybe, in IV the paramedics would have a defiblerator(I think thats what its called. The thing that sends a shock to the person) If they had that, then it would make more sense.

In the past games, it was fake but funny. They just put their hands on the guys just that you just shot 5 times and he would magically get back up. Now maybe, in IV the paramedics would have a defiblerator(I think thats what its called. The thing that sends a shock to the person) If they had that, then it would make more sense.

I want to get my hands on a defibrilator (ditto) and run around offices like a crazed loon. Everybody in favour of defribrilators say 'I'!

EDIT: Would that mean carting the machine around?

I want to get my hands on a defibrilator (ditto) and run around offices like a crazed loon. Everybody in favour of defribrilators say 'I'!

EDIT: Would that mean carting the machine around?

"I!" tounge.gif

You can store it in your trunk, but a Taser would be better devil.gif

I fully expect to see tasers.

I think tasers would be a great addition. True crime New York had em. But i would like to see the ones where you gotta get up close ane personal on the person to use.

Great that you came up with that.

It is so unrealistic that the blood just shows up underneath them. It would be cool that cops come to draw the death spot of the dead guy with a chalk. And the strechers are a great idea.

For cleaning the blood, a guy comes with a street cleaner and cleans the blood up. It would be nice to have the abillity to clean it up yourself so cops don't see any blood. And that you can take the guy and carry it to a container and close is so no one finds the body.

You are crazy bored.gif

Just have them despawn after a while.

I'm sorry, I don't quite follow you?

Like.. just have them disappear. Low-tech, but a reliable way of disposing of bodies.

Unless they add Hitman aspects to the game (highly doubt it), that is a perfect way of disposing of the dead.

Just have them despawn after a while.

I'm sorry, I don't quite follow you?

Like.. just have them disappear. Low-tech, but a reliable way of disposing of bodies.

Unless they add Hitman aspects to the game (highly doubt it), that is a perfect way of disposing of the dead.

I wouldn't be bothered but they should do it like they do the cars (when you are out of range).

Its annoying when an ambulance appears when you have killed a ped in a secluded area. Hopefully it might be different this time but meh who knows. Not a big thing

I wonder if there are gonna be innerly dead people in IV, like me. There outta be something for everyone, and I mean everyone.

I wonder if there are gonna be innerly dead people in IV, like me. There outta be something for everyone, and I mean everyone.

facedesk.gif

GTA hater why did you join this forum

anyway,

i hope that yoi can not a person out instead of killing them after they are knocked out you can kill em if you wish

• 3 weeks later...

it would be fun to knock them out on a kill and kick them down... watching them roll to their death.... lol or like have a person on a helicopter and shoot their hand... watch them fall!! just some ideas for rockstar!! colgate.gif