I want to make a Mini Animation/Flash Game

zacn138

Hey guys,

I want to make a Mini Stickfigure Animation using Pivot Beta 3 or a Flash Game using Macromedia Flash 8, which I can use without trouble but the only thing I lack is Imagination, which sucks...but do any of you guys have any Ideas I could use for a Stickfigure Animation or a Flash Game??

Thanks..

I say let your own ideas come to you, because they eventually will. But if you're that interested in using other people's ideas, this probably isn't the best forum to ask this on (and you'll most likely find out why in the posts following).

Though I hope you're not like me, circa 2003, downloading a free trial of Macromedia Flash and expecting to make an awesome stickfight video right away. I hope you at least have some skill with the program you're using. Besides, most stickfight videos are really lame.

I tried to make a flash game once. I got close, but my ActionScript skills are still too lame to finish it.

But making a simple animation shouldn't be hard. You know, the frame-by-frame style. Unless you want to add some effects.

I find that I tend to be more imaginative when I'm trying to get to sleep. icon14.gif

in5dJdX.png

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.