Lure

Hobo Lobo

I'm playing on a PS2.

Whenever I drive through the countryside I either get flipped over, get blown up or the doors simply come off.

Have you got any tips or anything to help with this like a shortcut or anything to make the mission easier?

And I don't use cheats.

Um there isn't really that much help I can give you. One thing that I do is I make sure I have some SMG ammo before the mission then when it comes to the part where CJ is being chased by the bikers I just blast them away and just complete the driving part of it.

Just try to shoot them ASAP and then just take it slow through the rest of the mission.

I'm playing on a PS2.

Whenever I drive through the countryside I either get flipped over, get blown up or the doors simply come off.

Have you got any tips or anything to help with this like a shortcut or anything to make the mission easier?

And I don't use cheats.

Pedal to the metal and stay well ahead of them.

It takes a while to get up to full speed in that lumbering old crate and they'll be shooting at you for a while. But as soon as you get clear of them and head down towards the river they should never get another shot in.

Of course being able to drive well through the countryside does help biggrin.gif

And the only way to get to do that is to practise

Steve