Video Ideas Topic

FatLouie

As you all know, once a GTA game is released people start using software to make little "mini series" or movies using GTA gameplay. I enjoys watching these on Youtube and Googlevideo on days when their is nothing to do.Some of these videos turn into complete seasons like SA-MP cops or whatnot.

Please post any videos that you guys intend to make including plot, characters, scenes, music, etc. I look forward to watching these fan made videos and I myself am planning a video already. Lets just say that its a has to do with weapon smuggling into Liberty city. (see 4th post)

Happy Directing!

Edited by FatLouie

The Great Smuggle

Main Character : Oliver VanKov, 40, an immigrant from Russia. He is the leading munitions dealer in all of Liberty City. He supplies to the Mafia, Triads, Yakuza, Ammunation, and every other Organized crime group in Liberty city. He is known for being a master and expert of the gun.

Plot: As the Rivalry between the Triads and the Mafia intensifies, you get a call from an unknown character who goes by the codename "Viral". He says that he needs a big shipment of weapons to be smuggled into Liberty City for an upcoming suprise attack on the Triads.You agree to smuggle these weapons because he gives a "Generous Offer". Once the weapons hit liberty city they are loaded into the back of a box truck. The only thing left to do is Transport it to a warehouse on the other side of Liberty City. There of course is one small problem. Somebody has tipped off the feds and the Triads have been notified by some crooked cops. Now your on a mission of transporting these weapons across liberty city while being tailed by Cops and Organized Gangs. You must use your skills as a marksman and you natural human instincts to survive. Trust Nobody, and Kill everybody...

Wow im actually suprised that nobody is posting their ideas on this thread. I thought their would be more people interested in this topic other than 3 ideas that were not even detailed. But if this isnt going anywhere then i would appreciate it if a mod locked it.

Wow im actually suprised that nobody is posting their ideas on this thread. I thought their would be more people interested in this topic other than 3 ideas that were not even detailed. But if this isnt going anywhere then i would appreciate it if a mod locked it.

People are just not into that kind of stuff...

I'm not even sure if I'll bother making the Endorphin IV...

I eye with my little eye an EMO.

Playstation3 Name: Simseth

Add me!