Basketball

CJ456

There is one location beside sweets house. I can get a map for you 4 the others.

Edited by tw!tch

You can't play it if you have saved at madd dog's crib

ive saved there several times...

Then you can't play it anymore ...

Sorry, but the balls won't spawn sad.gif

Wait, hope :

The Basketball Glitch:

A lot of people have discovered that basketballs NEVER appear on ANY courts in their game anymore.

Cause: Saving at Madd Dogg's Mansion

Solution:

1. Go to the nearest Safe House and save the game 6 times (thus skipping some days)

2. Go to the nearest Fast Food Restaurant and eat as much as possible

- get CJ quite fat

3. Completely change CJ's appearance - clothes, haircut, and tattoos.

It has been suggest that driving certain vehicles near a basketball court can cause a problem, but in the case of this glitch, that is NOT the problem (I just spent a morning trying loads of different vehicles).

Struff Bunstridge

You just went off-topic in your own topic.

Genius.

I think those territories only appear with the glitch, but what do I know? I play on PS2 with the rest of the peasants icon14.gif

Check the post in the link below by pdescobar for a link to a fix for the Taxi Glitch on PC.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=304871

This doesn't stop the glitch from occurring, it just re-enables the basketballs. To prevent the glitch the save disk needs to be moved farther from the basketball court in the gym below.

PS2 players are still out of luck. However, if someone is skilled at cheat devices and can create a new code to control a global variable, then we might be able to figure something out.

On another note..

Whats your longest basketball shot tounge.gif

I was playing on the San Vice mod, in Vercetti Estate.

I managed a 21.*, i can't remember exactly. It was a blind shot from the bushes xD

Also, Is there a topic somewhere for basketball shots?

On another note..

Whats your longest basketball shot tounge.gif

I was playing on the San Vice mod, in Vercetti Estate.

I managed a 21.*, i can't remember exactly. It was a blind shot from the bushes xD

Also, Is there a topic somewhere for basketball shots?

I think he holds the record for the longest shot

• 4 weeks later...
Wait, hope :

The Basketball Glitch:

A lot of people have discovered that basketballs NEVER appear on ANY courts in their game anymore.

Cause: Saving at Madd Dogg's Mansion

Solution:

1. Go to the nearest Safe House and save the game 6 times (thus skipping some days)

2. Go to the nearest Fast Food Restaurant and eat as much as possible

- get CJ quite fat

3. Completely change CJ's appearance - clothes, haircut, and tattoos.

It has been suggest that driving certain vehicles near a basketball court can cause a problem, but in the case of this glitch, that is NOT the problem (I just spent a morning trying loads of different vehicles).

So, wait. Does this work for PS2? I'm so f*cking angry that I can never play basketball again! mad.gif This is so stupid.

I believe it does, yes. It's similar to the infamous Gym-glitch in which you can't excercise anymore: Both solutions involve changing your appearance completely, eating like hell, saving like hell, etc., etc. Mind you, as stated above: These are tricks you can pull for fixing the glitch, not for REMOVING it alltogether.

So, you have to change CJ's appearance everytime you want to play basketball? That sucks. sad.gif

Don't think so. Do it once..see if the B.balls are back, if they are..save your game. The balls should be back for good.

So, you have to change CJ's appearance everytime you want to play basketball? That sucks. sad.gif

Don't think so. Do it once..see if the B.balls are back, if they are..save your game. The balls should be back for good.

...unless you save at Madd Dogg's again, 'cause then the glitch will reoccur, which is what I mean by saying you can fix the glitch but not remove it. Not a big problem, though - as saving at madd dogg's actually is pretty inconvenient most of the time...

Yeah, thanks. I'll try it out.

EDIT: Grrr! I'm so mad! I tried saving a lot, eating a lot (Until I got maximum fat), changed my all of my clothes, got a new haircut and removed all my tattoos. I did everything on the list, to fix the glitch! Yet, there's still no basketballs on any of the courts! Why? Why the hell won't it work? sad.gif I'm so f*cking mad! angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif Are you sure it works for the PS2?

Edited by xNamexTakenx