people, can you do me a favor pls?

pike8

hi all,

only a minut of your time could help me. i applied my photo to an Orbit's photo contest "Your strong teeth", and photos with most votes will win. normally i wouldn't ask people for votes, but as i know for sure that people on this contest DO CHEAT, i decided to do this too.

i'm asking you just to give me your vote. the thing is simple you go this page

http://www.zvaciorbit.ba/galerija.asp

, and click the button labeled GLASAJ below my picture, write down your email, then you get a link on your mail which you need to click in order to confirm your vote;

and here is my picture user posted image

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ALL OF YOU WHO HELP ME. biggrin.gif

@Picolini: bah, my pic is da best. biggrin.gif

@EasyTiger: this isn't any kind of spam or something, i guarantee that. but everyone knows his business. tnx anyway. smile.gif

@Seddo: thanks a lot mate. wink.gif C'MON REDS!!! biggrin.gificon14.gif

Glasacu, brate nema problema

I'm using my constitutional right to talk on my native language

@GTAvanja: hvala ti puno legendo. POZDRAV (i'm using my constituional right to talk on my native language too)

@bagga rabbit: if i win most votes, i'll get LCD TV, and if i win it, i'll invite you all to watch champions league. biggrin.gif but it's almost impossible to win most votes, but i'll be very satisfied if i keep the current place (currently im 4th), and if i do i'll win sony home theater.

I'm not voting if you win something as nice as an LCD TV. Besides, I'm vouching that there's much better pictures on that site.

d653p.png

Well nice prizes there. I hope you get that LCD TV. Then I will fly from Montenegro to Sarajevo and claim it as my own cause I voted

@GTAvanja: hehe, posteno coce nema sta. biggrin.gif (in english: hehe, fair enough man. smile.gif)

@Bartleby: oh, you've made me so sad, i dunno if im gonna be able to sleep tonight.

I was gonna say "GTAForums is not your personal army" but everyone's already voted so nevermind.

@Otter: thanx a lot mate. biggrin.gif

@raresh_r: it's a photo contest. people put their photos of "Strong teeth in action", and 5 pictures which get most votes until January, 16, will get prizes.

cj's the dawg

since people are using their right to speak their native language,

Nu am voted pentru tine pentru ca nu am avut chef sa fac un account acolo. bagamias pula in concursu ala. cool.gif

meh..i voted cuz the sharks cool

Kewl sig lol

I think i voted for you, and it looked like you were winning anyway. It took all I had not to vote for the guy with the pic of the billboard.