GTA WORLD MODS

alystar89

alien.gif First off all....if i post this topic were i shouldnt...i apologize...but gtaforums has only 201 pages of topics...i hope in the future this site will make a convention with all members and organize in an simple maner the way that posts are published!!! alien.gif

So...if you thing I am foul by posting this..."left click on back buton" TANKS !

I was wondering if i can modify a car that have already an autor but just the texture...the exterior of the car....just wanna make the gta game an gta world were should i put just serier cars and few tunned car not like others who mod supercars(ruins all the faime of GTA SA)....and i get stucked into a problem....

I AM NOT A MODDER!!

i want(and i hope somebody will help) to make a police car by editing a series car

and further ambulance,swat,etc.....just modify the way it looks the original car....

Obviously if the car will be ever published(but i dont think so) the name of the modder or crew who did the car will be exactly on that "readme.txt" that came with the car initialy.....and just if i am so greeddy i'll put my name with this specification="exterior modifyer=me /I am not the person who did this car"

If there's someone who agrees me...i shall tanks him 4 his thoughts!!! icon14.gif

Struff Bunstridge
alien.gif First off all....if i post this topic were i shouldnt...i apologize...but gtaforums has only 201 pages of topics...i hope in the future this site will make a convention with all members and organize in an simple maner the way that posts are published!!! alien.gif

The "convention" is already above, in big red letters. It's not hard.