Official Guitar hero topic

DarthTemplar

DarthTemplar

Okay I have not seen one topic here about Guitar hero. So I am posting one. Anyway you talk about what kind of songs you like, what characters you use, whether you use lefty flip or not and which games are your favorite. Post to your hearts content

I hope there isn't another topic like this

[GTA Man]cycon77foamy[GTA Man]

I'm constantly shredding on GHIII on 360. God i love this game inlove.gif

Online is awesome When it works stupid LIVE problems

I like playing ONE, Raining Blood, Cliffs Of Dover, Bulls On Parade, Barracuda, Holiday In Cambodia and Through The Fire And Flames.

I switch between Medium and Hard difficulty when i play.

I don't think it's something big enough of a deal to split into multiple GH topics.

What the f*ck ever though.

usZpdN9.png

Well since, the topic is here I guess I'll post this.

Hard is f*cking hard as sh*t! I can do medium with out many problems, I get around 95% most of the time, I've only got 100% once (My Name is Jonas), but I could do it for pretty much every song if I tried hard enough. But moving up to hard and throwing in the orange button just throws in a whole new difficulty level. And not only do they do that, they throw in more notes, up the tempo, and have more complex combos. The highest score I've gotten was like 94% on My name is Jonas (can you guess what my favorite song is?? lol), and I've only passed 2 or 3 other songs. I fail most of the time...

Hard mode makes me feel retarted cryani.gif

tounge.gif

Picolini is now Pico

user posted image

Transparanoia

On hard I got up to the 7th tier songs on hard and thought f*ck it, these are too hard. I'm now up to tier 5 on an expert career. biggrin.gif

Note: I'm talking GH3.

Hard is f*cking hard as sh*t! I can do medium with out many problems, I get around 95% most of the time, I've only got 100% once (My Name is Jonas), but I could do it for pretty much every song if I tried hard enough. But moving up to hard and throwing in the orange button just throws in a whole new difficulty level. And not only do they do that, they throw in more notes, up the tempo, and have more complex combos. The highest score I've gotten was like 94% on My name is Jonas (can you guess what my favorite song is?? lol), and I've only passed 2 or 3 other songs. I fail most of the time...

Hard mode makes me feel retarted cryani.gif

tounge.gif

Dude hard mode isnt that hard, but I do use the controller so I guess thats why.

I only got it a few weeks ago and I seriously suck at anything above medium..

Well I guess practice makes perfect.

I only got it a few weeks ago and I seriously suck at anything above medium..

Well I guess practice makes perfect.

Yeah, practice wink.gif. I remember when I could only play Easy good, now I can play songs on Hard with about 80%.

I suck on real and plastic guitars, but it comes down to the old adage, practice, practice, practice!

I only played the game once, over Thankgiving holiday. I noted the custom guitars that use real materials and the controller pads built in, even a real crap Fender style tremolo! I wonder if more guitar builders would build ones you can use solely for the game? I am a huge BC Rich fan and often they are somewhat uncomfortable to play in the real world but look awesome. They'd make great visual treats to game on. I noted as well the price of the custom controller I last saw was very high! Good money if you can manage building one with some parts access!

DarthTemplar

Hard mode makes me feel retarted  cryani.gif

tounge.gif

Hard isn't that hard. It all comes down to how much you practice. Like I practice all the time and if you practice using the orange finger enough you will be able to move your entire hand downwards. Which is what you are supposed to do

But for anyone trying to play hard i would recommend this. If you are good enough at Guitar hero that when you enter a song on medium just to play it for no reason and you get 5 stars without breaking a sweat you are good enough to practice hard. Since by then the speed will come naturally

Anyway I am stuck on the final set list on hard for GH3. But currently I am taking a break and practicing Expert now. I am trying to buy Lou the devil since i bought all the other characters already. Ive got around 11, 000 ingame dollars so I need 4 thousand more

Edited by DarthTemplar

Sometimes I like to just go into practice mode and play "Though the Fire and Flames"

on expert,

It sounds like I'm hitting a baby with a cat, but I'm getting like an extra % every time I play it

It just feels great when I pull a Homer and not miss a note on a part of the song by flicking the strum bar and pressing the buttons randomly as fast as I can.

Edited by Futurama_Freak1

Whoo, just beat the campaign mode on GH3 for the third time.

Now I've beaten it easy, medium, and hard. Considering moving up to expert.

Who do you guys play as, and with what guitar?

I play as Slash with Lou's guitar.

kdr9l4.png

GH 2 > 1 > 3 >>>>>>> rock the 80s

FALSE.

Holy Diver.

No dough this post will get questions and and maybe even some fighting.

Either I've gone mad, or Beastie Boys || Sabotage is not on my game.

Do you have to unlock it or something, because I don't have it. mad.gif

tfdt7hY.gif

icon14.gif i just fineshed Guitar hero III today its cool

Wow, you 5 starred through the fire and flames on expert? Kudos to you.

lol guitar hero.

okay I play it too.... but just for the rhytme sh*t!!!! I can play expert.... all songs 5* on hard... I don't even have guitar hero..... Real guitar FTW! (les paul inlove.gif )

I have both II and III, beat the third one in about 2 days. I started on easy just for the guitars and achievements, but now I am working on hard, which really isn't too bad. However, I still have over half of the songs left.

Oh and something else I just want to put out, does anyone else here wish they stuck to something like the original Devil Went Down for the Lou battle? I just think it would have been a lot more fun without the metal overtones.

SODO-MOTO

International Vehicle Importers

Huitzilopochtli
I play on Expert Co-op with my friend.

http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?team=4...4&game=5&diff=5

We are ranked 35th on PS2. 

We rock!!! (Thats what it says everytime we beat a song)

Dude you're ranked 4th on My Name Is Jonas!! You and your boy both got 100%. That's killer.

Yea actually I hate that song now because we had to perfect it like 15 times, using a different Star Power path each time to max out our score. Not to mention we started missing easy notes often because of how repetitive it was getting. Our next goal is to perfect maybe 5 more songs and work on dragonforce. (which I might add, we are ranked 43rd on)

Whoo, just beat the campaign mode on GH3 for the third time.

Now I've beaten it easy, medium, and hard. Considering moving up to expert.

Who do you guys play as, and with what guitar?

I play as Slash with Lou's guitar.

I use Axle Steel (I always have. Ever since GH2). Wearing either black, stonewashed or red jacket. I am using the Gibson Les Paul with the orange paint. Either that or I am using the Here Kitty Kitty guitar.

You can play online on the PS2? How do you do that?

Edited by DarthTemplar

Huitzilopochtli

You can play online on the PS2? How do you do that?

No we dont play online, we play on co-op normally and then enter our scores in on that website.

I've actually never played online before...

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.