PSP downloading issues

Benjimino234

Benjimino234

Okay I'm downloading content for wipeout pure on the psp and I got the delta pack and the gamma pack. I got it by a usb cable and 'yes' I did set the psp to 'usb mode' and then the content is in saved data utility but it won't play! angry.gif I need help!

If you can do it again as a download, just use designated folders on a memory stick with a card reader, PS3 or PC. Those methods should work I downloaded pictures from the Net and it always looks for a memory card with my PS3 versus the HDD so I am a bit confused as well why that happens (I have a 60 GB model)

Oh, to get folder recognition make sure it's in caps and heading is correct. Check online manuals for this stuff... I have my various ones empty right now but typically I used my own music MP3s and Mpeg4 video and one downloaded movie trailer.... I can't recall if I used the PSP for that though, but I think it was the case

Edited by Slamman

I checked google there was nothing. It maybe the folders but what are the proper name for them? CONTENT? DOWNLOADS?

According to OPM's latest issue, you can download some 'driver' software interface and use the PSP via USB on your PC.... got it??

To download from a PSP specific store. Sony set it up this way to protect the PSP's firmware from malware and viruses it sounds like. This method works similar to getting firmware updates and just moving them to a Mem Stick as well.

By online manual I meant the PS3 one that links to the Network, it's not on the local HDD in the system to my knowledge. I haven't tried the same thing to confirm what problem your having though, I have only done vids, some music and Sony digital camera photos using the PSP so far... They all worked from their respective folder as the PSP manual (in print form) describes..

The software I was mentioning is a PSP setup store that is part of PSN but works with your PC and the PSP hooked up to it via the USB... THis is said to avoid malware getting to the PSP

Edited by Slamman

Seriously I have no experience with downloading stuff to a gaming system blush.gif

That's why I need step by step instrutions to do a simple thing like downloading bonus content for a game.

(NOTE. I can download Game demos)

I'm sooo nooby

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.