Visiting characters

sanandreas luva101

sanandreas luva101

Hi all do u think there will be characters visiting Niko in NY (or LC i Donno biggrin.gif ) like Claude visiting CJ in san andreas confused.gifdozingoff.gif

CookPassBabtridge

doubtful mate, there are virtually no returning characters. There may be one or two as part of the story, but not to interact with

You mean like older main characters from past GTA games?

No, I don't think so. This is a new start for GTA plotlines. New city, new people.

I wouldn't want them to anyway.

Gtafanatic13334

I'd love to see old characters return - if they're not dead of course.

It would be quite cool to see CJ, as a more mature man, think Future (name?) from Boyz In The Hood.

andylovesGTA
doubtful mate, there are virtually no returning characters. There may be one or two as part of the story, but not to interact with

user posted image

why such lack of fate, uh?

user posted image

Since there's virtually no returning characters I'm led to think that maybe a character from a radio station, or something similar will be seen/heard.

CookPassBabtridge

I reckon Donald Love might be back, he was a great character. There always room for his storylines

To be honest, the only 'character' I'm expecting to return is Lazlow...because you have to admit it wouldn't be a GTA game really without Lazlow. turn.gif

I think we will see someone from the old games. Virtually still means some. And Dan Houser gave a smile when he was asked this question before.

Yeah lazlow is confirmed already. I guess Maurice Chavez (sp?)may come back too

I dunno....I could live without Maurice Chavez. Never did like him. suicidal.gif

I think we will see someone from the old games. Virtually still means some. And Dan Houser gave a smile when he was asked this question before.

You are right virtually does man there might be a few returning characters. I think we might see CJ, Kent Paul and Ken Rosenberg.

Yeah lazlow is confirmed already. I guess Maurice Chavez (sp?)may come back too

I dunno....I could live without Maurice Chavez. Never did like him. suicidal.gif

I did. Lazlow will definitely return

They said no returning characters. They didn't say no visiting characters. They dont have to stay in LC biggrin.gif

They said no returning characters. They didn't say no visiting characters. They dont have to stay in LC biggrin.gif

Good point lol

GANGSTA_GRILLZ

ain't this sh*t been discussed a billion times already?

Edited by GANGSTA_GRILLZ

I hope Lazlo and the hawk, or what ever his name was on V-Rock Vice city stories.

Best song ever= Avenged Sevenfold- Sieze the day

Sieze the Day Music Video

Best albums ever= City of Evil

The Sufferer & The Witness

Best Artists Ever= Rise Against

Avenged Sevenfold

I reckon Donald Love might be back, he was a great character. There always room for his storylines

He ate people barf8bd.gif

I'd definitley love to see Lazlow returning for another few hours of Chatterbox.. paybe partnered by Sage? or whatever her name was that did Radio X.

Donald love could always fit into the plotlines... dont want to guess how but he's mr.liberty city

I would like to see Donald Love return, it's so much we don't know, primarily the cause of his disapperance and what has happened to him.

As for other characters, I would be content if they weren't physically in the game, but on the radio, news, billboards ect. Just imagine driving down star junction listeneing to a talk show when a breaking news announcement comes in as says "This just it, Carl Johnson, a resident of San Andreas, was brutally murdered by the Ferelli's, who are beleived to be somehow tied with the late Salvatore Leone", or something of that nature. Would be cool indeed.

caprisig.jpg

Don't think so. I think that the only character you may be able to visit will be that jamaican guy that delivers weapons(forgot his name).

Don't think so. I think that the only character you may be able to visit will be that jamaican guy that delivers weapons(forgot his name).

Little Jacob

caprisig.jpg

fishermanGTA

It has been confirmed that no returning characters.

However he said BASCIALLY all were dead.

I am guessing that Maurice Chavez was minor enough

that he did not die of herpies biggrin.gif and that there is a SLIGHT

possibility of him returning.

That would make my YEAR for the next 10 years.

Little Jacob

Thanks.

A magazine said that "you will be spending a lot of time playing minigames while going out with Little Jacob"

fishermanGTA

Little Jacob

Thanks.

A magazine said that "you will be spending a lot of time playing minigames while going out with Little Jacob"

Do you have a link? Would love to read more about that.

• 4 weeks later...

i would laugh if at the air port you do a mission where tommy vercetti.. CJ.. and claude need to go to a hotel for a meeting with a don of some sort... then you take them back.. just as they leave you realise tommy stayed behind cuz he believes you can be trusted.. then you go to a ice cream shop for some ice cream!! biggrin.gif lol then when u leave he says lets go take your cousin roman out for his company.. then you two are millionaires.. but to fit the rags to better rags you only wear binco suits lol