Redundant Characters

IllusionMPN

So in past we would see tons of redundant characters walking around, sometimes next to each other. This would kinda ruin part of the game for me, but I do understand why they can't have everyone different, so I'm not saying that. My question is, do you think we will see a ton of characters who look the same, or you think it will be more unique?

CookPassBabtridge

I think they have the technology to mix up the peds some more, and to have them repeat less in one place. The same should be happening with the vehicles from what ive read in the past

According to Rockstar, you won't encounter more of the same ped model in the same area. Don't forget, the game will decide whether each ped will be carrying any grocery bags, whether they'll be smoking, on the phone, reading a book or even itching their leg.

Well I can't wait, that will be a nice change. It was annoying to hear the same voice over and over and over on the streets lol.

i think that we might see the same faces but wearing a variety of clothes.

that would be a good idea, it just pee's me off when in any GTA so far theres 3 of the same women just walking by.

and also if cops had different faces !!! i know is SA cops are all different according to there location (like the country ones have cowboy hats) but there all same faces =/

Yea that's what I'm getting at, if your going to spend this much time on a game why not make more of a variety of the population you know? Guess it's easier said than done.

Unique. Look at screenshots.

Find the one where there is an old man holding shopping bags. There are 3 of the same lady(face), but clothes are all different.

I hope the builder from GTAIII returns.

"In the navy!"

Creepy voice, funny ped.

But hopefully we won't see too many of the same peds. What I want is different peds emerging at different times. Nutjobs and drunks stumbling and screaming at night. More normal folks during the day. And tripped out Goth kids at the local cemetary.

CookPassBabtridge

Which GTA had the male cop with a woman's voice? That was funny $hit. Think it was SA

Unique. Look at screenshots.

Find the one where there is an old man holding shopping bags. There are 3 of the same lady(face), but clothes are all different.

You mean this one?

You're right, but it definitely seems as if each ped is "unique," or at least moreso this time round. You probably won't be able to tell once you're actually playing the game though.

Ya once there splattered all over the ground after I hit em, who cares? lol

Ya once there splattered all over the ground after I hit em, who cares? lol

UNIQUELY splattered that is !! tounge.gif

HAHA ya, when the game does come out, we should start a post for most unique kill of a ped in a car lol.