Relations

HAGGIE_GTA

Hey Guys,

I was just wandering what "relations" or links GTA 4 will have with the other games...

For example:

When Claude Speed was included in SA

or when Salvatore was also in SA

What do you guys think???

If you were to say name dropping of other franchises in GTA4, it would be worthy, possibly.

Returning characters has already been done to death, it's not new

I'm guessing there will be none, with the exception of radio personalities.

This is a new Liberty, and a new set of GTA games. So I really hope they keep to their own storyline instead of pulling a bunch of cameos out of their asses.

EDIT: Oh, yes, and we already know that businesses such as Cluckin' Bell, etc. etc. are in the game. But it's safe to say that those will always be there. They're a trademark of GTA.

Well if we go with counterparts to things in real life. Subway was already brought up from past GTAs, but I personally would like to see them mock True Crime for seemingly giving up to competition; Saint's Row colgate.gif

Well, GTA 4 is set about 5 years after the events of GTA 3 so maybe you will see some of those characters from GTA 3

Well, GTA 4 is set about 5 years after the events of GTA 3 so maybe you will see some of those characters from GTA 3

Yes, but this Liberty City is entirely different. sarcasm.gif Parallel universe FTW.

Plus, the whole "virtually no characters returning" thing.

Which gives them total freedom to contradict the story that they made in GTA3 Trilogy.

... And, to be fair, all of this has been talked to death anyway. dozingoff.gif

Supposedly OPM suggests CJ for one and we know Lazlow is working in some regard, but I have to say again, this has been discussed before.

Yes, but this Liberty City is entirely different. sarcasm.gif Parallel universe FTW.

Plus, the whole "virtually no characters returning" thing.

Which gives them total freedom to contradict the story that they made in GTA3 Trilogy.

... And, to be fair, all of this has been talked to death anyway. dozingoff.gif

There isnt much to talk about with the lack of new information

Supposedly OPM suggests CJ for one and we know Lazlow is working in some regard, but I have to say again, this has been discussed before.

Lazlow = radio personality = "virtually".

And the OPM CJ thing sounds like rumor mill wishful-thinking fanservice. sarcasm.gif

And the OPM CJ thing sounds like rumor mill wishful-thinking fanservice. sarcasm.gif

Yeah because CJ was in GTA3

Yeah because CJ was in GTA3

O.o Hrm?

You lost me.

Carl should be referenced if not seen or/and heard.

The thing is, returning characters will be well underplayed as most of us following the GTA news know ALREADY, but the nice thing is always seeing a nod to GTA's virtual universe (it's a small world after all, as the song goes) and they can obviously use it for humor in a serious toned story line.... Like Ken R!

But for fans, it's neat to see little graphical improvements that they can add if a character is seen

Carl should be referenced if not seen or/and heard.

The thing is, returning characters will be well underplayed as most of us following the GTA news know ALREADY, but the nice thing is always seeing a nod to GTA's virtual universe (it's a small world after all, as the song goes) and they can obviously use it for humor in a serious toned story line.... Like Ken R!

But for fans, it's neat to see little graphical improvements that they can add if a character is seen

Yeah i agree