Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums! (92,391 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

GTAfanattic

GTASA: Liberty City

edgar123

how can i stay only with the Claude Speed Model? i want it so badly or if you guys can just send me the Clothes (original claude clothes) for my Normal SA? Please i allready have the skin from Dingleman or to send me all the model better biggrin.gif

gtamodeler

Looks Nice! Can You The Misíons to Download send by Rapdspahre? The 1. Mission "Give My LIberty" dontgetit.gif

MfG Gtamodeler

xrk

Thanks man )))

Can you tell which lines corrected in files

industNW.ide

industNW.ipl

Just replace the line I feel better, because I have a lot of facilities already put in mapper tool)))

The ide is easy, scroll untill you see

#10903, PLLODfix04, pjects, 3000, 0#10901, PLLODfix02, pjects, 3000, 0#10900, PLLODfix01, pjects, 3000, 0#10902, PLLODfix03, pjects, 3000, 010902, LODerflat, pjects, 3000, 0

That all thats changed there 4 commented out (can just be deleted if you want) and that dff's ide line added.

but the ipl is a bit more work because of the lod numbering if you send me your ipl, I'll sort it out for you.

Hmm ... beta 2 is even useless-er - there's no seafloor collision here either. Beta 1 didn't even have a seafloor

It was at one stage but I think it was just a small update to "beta 2" and never put in a release because from the "3rd beta" its was a completely different conversion.

Edited by xrk

Major_Tom

Hi I was wondering if those things that stick up in the center of the Callahan Bridge can be made so you can drive over them with no problem. It's really annoying hitting them, Maybe I should learn how do drive. lol

user posted image

Edit: Oh and did anyone notice the tons of plane crashes? I guess pilots don't know how to fly in Liberty. sigh.gif

Edited by Major_Tom

bumster

Suggestion: I think using Grand Theft Auto San Andreas vehicle interiors would be better than using the Grand Theft Auto III interiors so that the cars don't look out of place as such.

Edit: Oh and did anyone notice the tons of plane crashes?  I guess pilots don't know how to fly in Liberty.  sigh.gif

That's due to Liberty City being more above sea level than San Andreas. The paths for the AI controlled planes have to be edited so that the planes fly higher.

That all thats changed there 4 commented out (can just be deleted if you want) and that dff's ide line added.

but the ipl is a bit more work because of the lod numbering if you send me your ipl, I'll sort it out for you.

There are at me new objects were not in that ipl, and I have transferred them on another) and now this can be not changed)))) smile.gif

Edit

although no, I am even trees were replaced, replace your file does not work, I have to edit)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mwezcf

I simply place on a map any trifles for revival of an atmosphere)

photo

Edited by [email protected]!T

xrk

@[email protected]!T

try this (assuming that link is to your ipl) make sure you add that ide line and the dff to your game though

download

edgar123

guys i just want that claude model is cool can i stay with it? i tried but it didnt worked how do i stay with it or just with the clothes?

@[email protected]!T

try this (assuming that link is to your ipl) make sure you add that ide line and the dff to your game though

download

This is what happened

when you are near, the building is not visible, but when you start to approach it slowly appears

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/8c1def5d3e...08576f881c0b17/

EDIT

I am just your edited file by replacing the trees there - so proved easier))), and now everything is normal)

More lantern displays are found not properly

on the one hand you can see the whole, and not the other

user posted image

Edited by [email protected]!T

GTAfanattic

Here is a pic of the new weather system. The new update should be here by tomorrow, the day after at the latest.

user posted image

Beta 5's weather is on the left, the updated version is on the right. This new one is much closer to that of GTA3's weather system.

Edited by GTAfanattic

Here is a pic of the new weather system. The new update should be here by tomorrow, the day after at the latest.

user posted image

Beta 5's weather is on the left, the updated version is on the right.

This looks like the weather better than the other

Good Job!

Bandiits

I like this mod, I always wanted to play in LC with SA features biggrin.gif my question is, is theres any other gangs except the mafia and triads, wihich gang replaces Diablos???biggrin.gif

Edited by Bandiits

Tornronim

If you wanted to bring back the old GTA3 stripped Dodo without replacing the flyable dodo I've tweaked the handling and vehicles.ide so that the tractor (it seemed a decent choice since it doesn't suit LC and the engine sounds abit like an old plane engine) handles just as good as the normal dodo, the only difference is the gxt name and engine sound, the gxt is easily changed and Cursed found a program that could change the engine sounds of vehicles once. All you'd have to do is 'reverse-engineer' the san andreas flying handling to make it harder to take off.

gtamodder
user posted image

Nice, i really like that.

Dave_TE
If you wanted to bring back the old GTA3 stripped Dodo without replacing the flyable dodo I've tweaked the handling and vehicles.ide so that the tractor (it seemed a decent choice since it doesn't suit LC and the engine sounds abit like an old plane engine) handles just as good as the normal dodo, the only difference is the gxt name and engine sound, the gxt is easily changed and Cursed found a program that could change the engine sounds of vehicles once. All you'd have to do is 'reverse-engineer' the san andreas flying handling to make it harder to take off.

And why would anyone want that excuse for a plane? -_-"

bumster

i don't want the gtaiii dodo goddamnit

Therman

yeah the one from gta san andreas is just fine tounge.gif

Tornronim

Yeah but the gta3 dodo was fun to fly, and once you got the hang of it you felt like you'd achieved something, kind of.

Dave_TE

Yeah but the gta3 dodo was fun to fly, and once you got the hang of it you felt like you'd achieved something, kind of.

So what? =\ IMO its a waste of time. And why would you want to master it AGAIN? XD Go fly it in GTA3 or LCS...

Spider-Vice

So what? =\ IMO its a waste of time. And why would you want to master it AGAIN? XD Go fly it in GTA3 or LCS...

LCS has Dodo? monocle.gif

Dave_TE

LCS has Dodo? monocle.gif

Well, yeah tounge.gif

But you can only get it with GameShark/CheatDevice, just like helicopters.

GTAfanattic

LCS has Dodo?  monocle.gif

Yea, although you need the CheatDevice to access them on PSP, or a GameCheat thing for PS2. Works better on PSP. Anyway, enough of the Dodo discussion, we'll be keeping the San Andreas version, and possibly release the (rubbish) GTA3 one as an unofficial mod.

Also note: Added Update 2 to the downloads section. Sorry it's such a big file - I recommend a download manager such as IDM. You will need Beta 5 installed to run this effectively. I haven't fully tested it, but it should work fine as I used the exact same principles as the previous one.

Changelog

-> Updated Claude model (now more GTA3-ish)

-> Prison suit is included

-> Most water bugs fixed up (such as water in subway)

-> Glass textures fixed

-> Updated Kuruma, Taxi and Cop-ped models

-> Weather completely re-done (now much more GTA3-ish)

-> Weather should also be more varied (not LA weather - SF weather now)

-> For Therman - GTA3 walking anims (hold LALT by default)

-> Re-added GTA3's shotgun, courtesy of Beta 3

-> XRK's recent bugfixes

-> Got rid of some of my custom stuff I'd left in

I think that's it. Hope you all like it. Sorry bumster, no high-res feet yet I'm afraid - I'll get round to it at some stage!

Edited by GTAfanattic

bumster

sad.gif must have high res feet alien.gif

gtamodeler

Cool THe GTA 3 anim! blush.gif

The Bug in in the Mod is in Francis airport and in the Bridge There Drive we an england On the right site ....... That is a funny bug happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

GTAfanattic
The Bug in in the Mod is in Francis airport and in the Bridge There Drive we an england On the right site ....... That is a funny bug happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

This is a known bug.

mercie_blink.gif Please, everyone, check the list before posting a new Bug or Glitch, as well as the FAQ before asking a question, as so as we can stop repitition in this thread. The last thing anyone wants to see is a thread filled up with the same posts over and over again.

bumster

i have a bug with the new mission script the chongs ones are gone and where do i find new missions

GTAfanattic
i have a bug with the new mission script the chongs ones are gone and where do i find new missions

If you've played GTA3, you should know where they are. Walk up to the payphone outside the Bitch 'n Dog Food Factory, opposite Joey's garage. The missions are still there, but only available between 09:00 and 19:00. I removed the marker as eventually there will be a payphone sound when you are in the area, like in GTA3.

This script is the same as the previous one - currently there are only Marty Chonk's missions, and the Paramedic missions, available in an ambulance in Portland only.

pgtipsp

nice update, but a few bugs - the new claude - the top left part of the jacket gets deformed when he leans over to catch his breath, and his hands are really out of place for sterring wheels/ bike handlebars

also the cop, whilst a lot better than before lol, still gets a bit deformed when kicked or knocked to the ground

i still feel the weather gets way too bright too early - at 1.00am it looks more like 6.00am should

still i love playing lc, and its great to see rapid progress being made! how is the claude prison outfit gained?

DarthTemplar

Its great to see this thing progressing. Keep it up, I hope you can get the regular missions done