All i hear of is Cheats

igotapk

i think that Cheats shouldn't be allowed in this game, but then i also think it should

Cons to why it shouldn't be allowed

#1- it'll keep the game interesting

#2- It'll keep the game interesting

#3- What's the point of playing it

#4- Cheats don't bring you the actual great experience of playing the game

#5- it's stupid how you use the cheat and look at the paper you used to write down the cheat every second.

pros to why it should

-#1- well i mean wouldn't be cool to have a big riot and seeing police cars just flip everywhere

-#2- you might not be able to get all the guns and ammo. all at once

-#3- A.I. girls might be falling to their feet when they see your clothes and blinged ride

-#4- I'd love to see people get thrown from consecutive building all the way to the floor

think about it you do the cheat ride a taxi look up all the sudden you see one person get thrown from the highest level of the richest building all the to the floor also it'd be cool because the police wouldn't know who to catch so basically you could every crime you want

-#5- lastly don't you think it'd be fun just to use a cheat that'll give you money, expensive girls, big dates, and all the cars you wanted plus a house if you can get those-cars,house,and a date.

and i'm not spamming i just want your guy's ideas so that way if Gta 4 lets us down then maybe they'll be able to look at this thread and say ohhhh well we should've put in cheats or we shouldn't have put in cheats you know!

Enough with the topics I dont want to see you get banned. You will, becasue other people have got busted for doing the same thing unfortunately.

Edited by Darrel

What people need to realize is this:

Why would Rockstar leave half of it's fans out in the cold, when they could just put them in, and please both sides. If you like cheats, they're there for you, if you don't like them, you don't have to use them. Same as always.

What people need to realize is this:

Why would Rockstar leave half of it's fans out in the cold, when they could just put them in, and please both sides. If you like cheats, they're there for you, if you don't like them, you don't have to use them. Same as always.

agreed you dont like cheats good thats why they are OPTIONAL

I think there should be cheats but only if you beat the game first. Or do it so that you can choose whether you can have the cheats in game or not, kinda like the way Crackdown did.

oh.......my.......god.

the answer is simple.

IF YOU DONT WANT CHEATS, THEN DONT GO TO A F*CKING SITE THAT TELLS YOU ALL THE CHEATS. THEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am so sick of people bitching about cheats. they've been in all the other games, THEY ARE GOING TO BE IN THIS ONE TOO. GET THE F*CK OVER IT.

First off, you sound like a dumbf*ck. You say how they make the game boring, how they're not interesting, and how they ruin the game, and how you don't want them. Than you go on saying how they're so fun, all the cool things about them, and that you want them.

If I pay 60 bucks for a game, than I can enter all the damn cheats I want, and I can smash the freaking disk if I want. Once I paid for it, it's mine, and it's not your business wtf I do with that disk. I could have sex with it(I probably will because it's GTAIV!), and there's nothing you can do. Now stfu.

Playstation3 Name: Simseth

Add me!

First off, you sound like a dumbf*ck. You say how they make the game boring, how they're not interesting, and how they ruin the game, and how you don't want them. Than you go on saying how they're so fun, all the cool things about them, and that you want them.

If I pay 60 bucks for a game, than I can enter all the damn cheats I want, and I can smash the freaking disk if I want. Once I paid for it, it's mine, and it's not your business wtf I do with that disk. I could have sex with it(I probably will because it's GTAIV!), and there's nothing you can do. Now stfu.

ouch. that'd hurt.

If you don't like cheats, THEN DON'T USE THEM YOU F*CKEN NOOB.

Don't come in here, act like your a bloody gaming legend, saying that cheat's shouldn't be allowed in a game, that has had them for 10 f*cking years.

Cheat's are fun. During story, or out of story. They will be in GTA IV, just like they have in every other GTA game.

Get over it.

doomdiver_16

I may use cheats after completeing the game, just messing around seeing what I can do realy... I believe the should be in so everyone is happy.

OysterBarron
If you don't like cheats, THEN DON'T USE THEM YOU F*CKEN NOOB.

Don't come in here, act like your a bloody gaming legend, saying that cheat's shouldn't be allowed in a game, that has had them for 10 f*cking years.

Cheat's are fun. During story, or out of story. They will be in GTA IV, just like they have in every other GTA game.

Get over it.

AMEN to that.

I would personally after making my king kong niko picture in the funny screenshot thread. I would like to see a cheat that turns niko into a giant, Imagine the chaos you would be able to cause pick up cars and use them as toothpicks.

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

andylovesGTA

there definitely should be a :I'm a Legend" mode, so the city looks deserted.

user posted image

user posted image

Cheatwise I think we need...

1. Tommy skin

2. Fido skin

3. CJ skin

4. Zombie mode

5. Infinite health

That's it. All I want. And I'd be happy. Cheats must be included because some people (Like me) are talentless morons when it comes to gaming (or life). I'm still stuck on LCS, VCS and GTA III. What does that tell you? That I probably wouldn't have even gotten as far as I have unless I used cheats.

there definitely should be a :I'm a Legend" mode, so the city looks deserted.

user posted image

You spelled "Bellic" wrong.

Cheats are fun to use when you just want to go on rampages. I usually do that after I've completed the game.

lol listen, listen, listen angry.gif if you see the topic that sounds dumb why would you even go in it! ok that goes for all of you trash idiots if i'm b*tching about cheats let me it's my right to speak my mind you dumb f**ks angry.gif it's yalls fault any way don't click on this topic i'm just trying to get yall excited bored.gif but since most of you guys or guys that don't wanna see if cheats will look good with the euphoria technology when it comes to GTA 4 specifically the cheat that starts riots then fine, but i guarantee most of yall who act like you're all that well probably use cheats anywayz like f*ggots the ones that takes off the police stars-the one that gives you more life then fine you noobs i'm just saying............... notify.gif man forget GTA Forums even my High school has more enthusiasm than you guys and there's only about 13 people talking about oh well. now the one's that didn't h8 i'm not talking to you..........so anywayz. suicidal.gif

Edited by igotapk

Dude if I wanna use cheats I can use them if I want. I'm the one who paid 60, possibly 80 bucks for the game and I can play it how I want. If you think using cheats detract from the experience then be an individual and dont use them.

And yes I use cheats, and what the f*ck does that have to do with me as a person? Nobody is getting excited about this topic cause ITS f*ckING OLD why dont you try the other 300 topics about this?

Edited by ryuclan

GANGSTA_GRILLZ

well seeing as i used cheats for the first three i really think it'll keep sh*t interesting if i don't this time. but definitely after completion. what's gta without cheats ya dig?

well seeing as i used cheats for the first three i really think it'll keep sh*t interesting if i don't this time. but definitely after completion. what's gta without cheats ya dig?

I dig lol. I have never used cheats to complete the storyline. What the point?. I will definitely use them after though they are fun.

GANGSTA_GRILLZ

I dig lol. I have never used cheats to complete the storyline. What the point?. I will definitely use them after though they are fun.

well the point of me using cheats i have no patients and wanted to finish the story. but that wuz my ps2 days now im ps3 and gone be real wit it and ride it out. you feel me bro?

well the point of me using cheats i have no patients and wanted to finish the story. but that wuz my ps2 days now im ps3 and gone be real wit it and ride it out. you feel me bro?

I feel ya lol. Cheats are fine, however you like to use them.

lol listen, listen, listen angry.gif if you see the topic that sounds dumb why would you even go in it! ok that goes for all of you trash idiots if i'm b*tching about cheats let me it's my right to speak my mind you dumb f**ks angry.gif it's yalls fault any way don't click on this topic i'm just trying to get yall excited bored.gif but since most of you guys or guys that don't wanna see if cheats will look good with the euphoria technology when it comes to GTA 4 specifically the cheat that starts riots then fine, but i guarantee most of yall how act you guys are all that well probably use cheats anywayz like f*ggots the ones that takes of the police stars-the one that gives you more life then fine you noobs i'm just saying............... notify.gif man forget GTA Forums even my High school has more enthusiasm than you guys and there's only about 13 people talking about oh well know the one's that don't h8 i'm not talking to you..........so anywayz. suicidal.gif

You let us have the right to speak our mind you little 14 year old sh*t.

Cheat's don't effect a persons gaming experience if they don't use them.

Thing's that shouldn't be allowed in the game, are things that do.

So you get your little ass out of here, before you make another 20 stupid topics, just like you have in the past, under other names.

GANGSTA_GRILLZ

I feel ya lol. Cheats are fine, however you like to use them.

appreciate the positive feed back homey. u aight wit me bro .

I think there should be cheats but only if you beat the game first. Or do it so that you can choose whether you can have the cheats in game or not, kinda like the way Crackdown did.

Why? Cheats are optional so why not just let people choose when/if to use them? Some people use cheats on missions and if you don't want to just don't use any until the end of the game.

user posted image

user posted image