what do you want when it comes to music in cars

igotapk

i think i would love to walk on the sidewalk and listen to the cars and here there music and be able to feel the bass on in some cars you know what im talking about you guys confused.gif wouldn't it be cool

Edited by igotapk

YourNeighborhoodKiller

They confirmed that we will be able to hear radios from cars passing through.

New account: Gezim

CookPassBabtridge

Think that feature was mentioned in some earlier previews. Hopefully it will happen, should add some good atmosphere

i think i would love to walk on the sidewalk and listen to the cars and here there music and be able to feel the bass on in some cars you know what about you guys confused.gif wouldn't it be cool

I think he knows this is in the game. He basically used the exact words that Kikizo used lol.

i want it so that you can crank the music up so high that the car explodes smile.gif

im sure that will happen suicidal.gif

I want to see some punk roll up in some riced out piece of crap with his radio blaring, with everyone turning their heads to look at him. Then I'll shoot him. happy.gif

i personally dont mind if i can hear or not hear the radio from other cars but i think it will be nice if we had a custom radio station like you get in the pc versions since xbox and ps3 both are able to store music i think thats a BIG posssibility and a goood feature but the coooler thing would be to have a radio dj but that part most unlikely icon14.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif cookies for all cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

Maybe so but let's be specific about how the past GTA (San An of course) will translate to the new, more realistic GTA4....

Instead of a more defined, slightly louder car audio with the sub option, this time it will be a maddening rumbling that drowns out all other higher frequencies, causes the car to shudder and handle poorly (due to weight offset in car) and you'll be able to tip off your presence blocks away, and it will not bode well for escaping the po-po!!! biggrin.giftounge2.gif

Are you an idiot.

When a car has it's sound on loud, you can hear the bass and radio station they are listening to.

When you get out of the car, and it is still on, you will be able to hear the radio still on, slightly.

Maybe slightly off topic but has it been confirmed we can listen to music via our mobile phone while we're walking. Or is it speculation at the moment?

Because, if we can still hear music from other cars that are near, I can't see why it would be a problem doing this.

Are you an idiot.

When a car has it's sound on loud, you can hear the bass and radio station they are listening to.

When you get out of the car, and it is still on, you will be able to hear the radio still on, slightly.

I know you are but what am I? devil.gif

Hope you are referring to OP

Are you an idiot.

I know you are but what am I? devil.gif

Hope you are referring to OP

Of course Slamman tounge.gif

You know I'd never point that to you.

@LCM: Not confirmed, not known. Hasn't really been touched on. It would be good I guess. I don't think I would listen to out of car radio. Maybe only for shooting.

Remember GTAIII? You could barely hear the music, it was drowned out by traffic, talking annd the train. There were a lot of echoes and it seemed really oody. Maybe that's what they're going for?

I remember the echoes well, I complained about them when I first joined. For PS2 Vice City they seemed better or missing but the PC version they appeared again, as I recall... I am miffed.

The idea of the radio on the cell echoes very old ideas people suggested of having a Walkman in Vice City I guess... fitting with the time! They wanted to keep listening to tracks while on foot, but I don't see it working in context with the game. As with the past, things are kept on a simplistic basis and I don't think we'll see them overtly complicated just because it's a next gen platformer

For me, it will be listening to MiniDisc players... and they will match my PS3,

Well, in brand, anyway colgate.gif