Cause for concern?

NintendoFanboy

NintendoFanboy

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/843/843589p1.html

With Bully now being released March 4th, this actually might have an affect on GTA IV. Rockstar and take two are no way going to release both Bully and GTA IV in the same month. This pretty much confirms that GTA IV is coming no sooner than the end of April and now even that is a longshot. I can't see them releasing both these games that close to eachother. From a business standpoint is wouldn't make any sense. I smell another delay and it doesn't smell very good...

With Bully now being released March 4th, this actually might have an affect on GTA IV. Rockstar and take two are no way going to release both Bully and GTA IV in the same month. This pretty much confirms that GTA IV is coming no sooner than the end of April and now even that is a longshot. I can't see them releasing both these games that close to eachother. From a business standpoint is wouldn't make any sense. I smell another delay and it doesn't smell very good...

NOT official---see those big red words up on the top of the page--plus Rockstar can do whatever they want NOTHING IS OFFICIAL UNLESS IT COMES FROM ROCKSTAR

Wait, you just made a topic in Official News & Info about this topic.

Why make two topics on the same thing?

Head for the hills? I don't see what stops them from still releasing GTA IV at the end of March. You're getting paranoid if you think there will be "another delay", unless you read Gamespot's inaccurate article where they falsely stated T2 said GTA IV WILL release between February and March - which is not true.

Feb, March, April - that's the months to watch. Not sooner, not later. April seems likely, but none of us can definitively say yet.

I thought Bully was already out

That confused me as well confused.gif But then i read it and it said it's a newer version for 360 and the Wii.

CthulhuFhtagn

Then they will release it earlier.

This tread is worthless

It's big, it's yellow, can't you f*cking see it?

user posted image

*I am happy with Vegas being banned, and I fully support the staff's decision to keep him banned.*!!!

CookPassBabtridge

Bully is a minor release compared to GTA IV, its only really an update of the ps2 version. Plus its a different studio working on it, so it wont affect anything GTA releated. Anyways, there are plenty of other days in March, right?

No, it's just been ported. Probably with a few negligible new features added in.

A re-release of an old game wouldn't get in the way of Rockstar's crowning achievement.

Common sense please.

OysterBarron

Yes this obviously means that GTAIV will be out end of april. NOT

If you dont mind I think im going to stick with Take 2's release window at least they know what they are talking about. whats stopping GTAIV coming out at the end of march? Oh wait thats right nothing.

EDIT

In actual fact having 2 games come out in the same month would be better for rockstar wouldnt it!

Also going by your idea whats stopping them releasing GTAIV in febuary thats not the same month as march!!!

Edited by oysterbarron

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

Dude stop with these dumb ass topics. First of all Rockstar/Take Two still have Bully scheduled for Q2 2008 they haven't given a firm date for any of there titles this year. And anyway its just a RE-RELEASE of a PS2 game to 360 and Wii.

SMH

MysteryGamer

If you dont mind I think im going to stick with Take 2's release window at least they know what they are talking about. whats stopping GTAIV coming out at the end of march? Oh wait thats right nothing.

EDIT

In actual fact having 2 games come out in the same month would be better for rockstar wouldnt it!

Also going by your idea whats stopping them releasing GTAIV in febuary thats not the same month as march!!!

I am probably wrong here, but If Grand Theft Auto IV released next month wouldn't the game have to go gold like any week now? confused.gif

My thing is as long as we get it in the next 3 months Im good. Rather it be Feb,March or April. Some people on here act as if the world is over if GTA IV doesn't come out soon enough.

CookPassBabtridge

'My thing is as long as we get it in the next 3 months Im good'

We will, theyve said Q2

OysterBarron

EDIT

I am probably wrong here, but If Grand Theft Auto IV released next month wouldn't the game have to go gold like any week now? confused.gif

its more than likely that it wont get relesed in febuary, or though i hope it does, But saying that GTAIV wont come out in the same month cannot be proved, and there is nothing wrong with rockstar doing that. At the end of the day i dont know how well Bully will sell? ive allready played it on PS2 and am not to sure if im going to pick it up just for some new classes and missions. allthough with the HD graphics im very tempted. I want to do some HD Grass cutting lol.

If you dont pick bully up when its released. And you get GTAIV instead at the end of the month, Bully will make a good buy after you have completed GTAIV later on in the year.

but whos to say that bully wont get delayed till later in the year. There are barely any screenshots of the new version compared to GTAIV.

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

YourNeighborhoodKiller

They won't release both games at the same time, they will probably release Bully earlier.

New account: Gezim

hawkstorm182

Bully: Scholarship Edition: Release Date- February 5, 2008 not march 4th

OysterBarron

Bully: Scholarship Edition: Release Date- February 5, 2008 not march 4th

ha ha lol owned

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

You're a goose nintendo. If I were an asshole(more than I already am), I would curse and mock you till my fingers get sore from typing.

NintendoFanboy

Why would Rockstar and take two release Bully and GTA IV anywhere near eachother? Most people will buy GTA IV instead, so Bully wouldn't sell well. Why would take two and Rockstar risk extra sales on Bully when they know their big AAA title will eat up most of the sales. It doesn't make sense and it's not in their stockholder's interests either....

Why would Rockstar and take two release Bully and GTA IV anywhere near eachother? Most people will buy GTA IV instead, so Bully wouldn't sell well. Why would take two and Rockstar risk extra sales on Bully when they know their big AAA title will eat up most of the sales. It doesn't make sense and it's not in their stockholder's interests either....

Good point. But you think this would be obvious? How are you enjoying your Wii?

NintendoFanboy
Why would Rockstar and take two release Bully and GTA IV anywhere near eachother?  Most people will buy GTA IV instead, so Bully wouldn't sell well.  Why would take two and Rockstar risk extra sales on Bully when they know their big AAA title will eat up most of the sales.  It doesn't make sense and it's not in their stockholder's interests either....

The Wii is great. I thoroughly enjoyed Twilight Princess and Super Mario Galaxy. I cannot wait to enjoy GTA IV either, it's just unfortunate that Bully comes out March 4th and GTA IV won't come out anywhere near there so I smell another delay and it doesn't smell very good.

Why would Rockstar and take two release Bully and GTA IV anywhere near eachother?  Most people will buy GTA IV instead, so Bully wouldn't sell well.  Why would take two and Rockstar risk extra sales on Bully when they know their big AAA title will eat up most of the sales.  It doesn't make sense and it's not in their stockholder's interests either....

The Wii is great. I thoroughly enjoyed Twilight Princess and Super Mario Galaxy. I cannot wait to enjoy GTA IV either, it's just unfortunate that Bully comes out March 4th and GTA IV won't come out anywhere near there so I smell another delay and it doesn't smell very good.

I'm sure another delay wont happen. For the sake of Take two games it cant happen. They simply cannot afford to delay it a second time.

You remind me of the guy at the funeral who says, "Wow, just think. Eventually we'll ALL be dead. Maybe even tomorrow."

Nobody likes that guy.

Please, leave the internet. It's like ALL YOU DO is spend your time coming up with reasons why GTAIV will never ever come out. sarcasm.gif

Buuuut... You're a nintendo fan, and I guess that's punishment enough.

Why are you so confident in another delay for IV?

It seems like every other post by you is bitching about how another dealy is imminent.

If you never have anything positive to say, GTFO.

NintendoFanboy

You remind me of the guy at the funeral who says, "Wow, just think. Eventually we'll ALL be dead. Maybe even tomorrow."

Nobody likes that guy.

Please, leave the internet. It's like ALL YOU DO is spend your time coming up with reasons why GTAIV will never ever come out. sarcasm.gif

Nintendo has great games, but I still enjoy games by othe companies. I'm just as disappointed as everyone else that this game will not be released in Take Two and Rockstar's Q2 time period for fiscal 2008, it's very unfortunate.

Nobody likes that guy.

Nintendo has great games, but I still enjoy games by othe companies. I'm just as disappointed as everyone else that this game will not be released in Take Two and Rockstar's Q2 time period for fiscal 2008, it's very unfortunate.

... And now, you're just being a troll.

Not to mention stating invalid facts.