Samp wont play

Freezzz

Hi I've got a big problem. When i click connect on samp to any server nothing happens.. just thinks for 1 sec and then just nothing. ive tried to reinstall and everything but still no action could someone tell me what to do?

We have a Multiplayer forum, please try to use it!

Moved from SA Troubleshooting to Multiplayer.

You probably don't have v1.00 of San Andreas.

Google "gta sa downgrader" and download the patch, install then you can play sa-mp biggrin.gif

You probably don't have v1.00 of San Andreas.

Google "gta sa downgrader" and download the patch, install then you can play sa-mp biggrin.gif

Or he probably doesn't have GTA SA for PC at all!

I already solved the problem accually... and it was pretty weird. couldnt get it to work any way and then i went to samp icon properties / compactability and i chose to use it compactiable to windows 2000/ ME and it works fine

I already solved the problem accually... and it was pretty weird. couldnt get it to work any way and then i went to samp icon properties / compactability and i chose to use it compactiable to windows 2000/ ME and it works fine

Yeah, that happened to me as well, spent ages trying to get it to work!

Nice one icon14.gif

in5dJdX.png

• 2 years later...

I'm afraid this is the wrong place to ask for help. This forum no longer is used for technical discussions/troubleshooting; this particular topic is from 2008. Please check the dates before posting.

You can get help at the official SA:MP Forums.