• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rhyn

• Hell No..

• The Guru

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Super quality for a phone. I'm always amazed by this. Nice photos ^   Couple of photos I took this evening. Our family dog..      

Pretty rare to see fog covering the inlet. It's a shame it started to burn off the second I got there.   I'm thinking the photo could have been better if I didn't include the shore.. I dunno, it's

So I took some pictures with my EF50mm today in the bright sun, new polarizer installed...

:O

I don't think this lens is coming off for a long time! I mean the sharpness and practicality.

I barely use my old lens because of the 50 lol. Do you have Lightroom?

Edited by KifflomBroBro
  • Like 1

Not yet. My birthday is Monday though and I'm thinking about getting creative cloud altogether. I used the trial of Photoshop to get the watermark which I wanted to look as subtle as possible.

• Like 1

Not yet. My birthday is Monday though and I'm thinking about getting creative cloud altogether. I used the trial of Photoshop to get the watermark which I wanted to look as subtle as possible.

That's awesome, I'm sure your photos are gonna be f*cking lit once you get Lightroom

• Like 1

I hope so! :) I don't think I'm going to go over the top too much with editing though. Will definitely use it to remove unwanted objects/marks and even things out etc. There are some pictures like the one I took of an RS5 yesterday where I didn't even feel the need to edit it too much. This lens does wonders and I don't know why but the polarizer seems to work better for it than it does on my kit lens.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

So I picked up the full Creative Cloud bundle and have been messing with Lightroom and Photoshop since yesterday. Guess I'm ready to teach myself how to edit, kind of lost though. I've already made some progress. I guess. Fixing distortion I didn't even know my EF50 had as well as chromatic aberration which was a big nuisance to me.

I'm noticing myself getting better and there is one photo I took this past week I felt didn't need any edits whatsoever except for corrections. :D I definitely want to keep things looking natural but still need to learn some lighting tricks. I guess my focus right now is angles mainly. It's so easy to be repetitive which I want to avoid.

• Like 2

So I picked up the full Creative Cloud bundle and have been messing with Lightroom and Photoshop since yesterday. Guess I'm ready to teach myself how to edit, kind of lost though. I've already made some progress. I guess. Fixing distortion I didn't even know my EF50 had as well as chromatic aberration which was a big nuisance to me.

I'm noticing myself getting better and there is one photo I took this past week I felt didn't need any edits whatsoever except for corrections. :D I definitely want to keep things looking natural but still need to learn some lighting tricks. I guess my focus right now is angles mainly. It's so easy to be repetitive which I want to avoid.

You should watch some tutorials if you haven't already. These were the vids that helped me understand Lightroom and Photoshop:

I don't think I'm going to go over the top too much with editing though.

Going over the top isn't that bad sometimes, all that matters is that you like the end result :D

I think this shot I took today was pretty over-edited but I'm pretty satisfied with the edit.

32992623091_ecdeca8b71_o.jpg

33116496915_a205af3ed4_o.jpg

Edited by KifflomBroBro

Pretty rare to see fog covering the inlet. It's a shame it started to burn off the second I got there.

22iQHjV.jpg

I'm thinking the photo could have been better if I didn't include the shore.. I dunno, it's been a while since I took a panorama.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Putting finishing touches on the 4 photos I've been editing in Lightroom for about two weeks (spaced out of course). Learned a lot. My OCD won't let me say "okay these photos are done I'll do better next time" I just keep touching them up. But in that time I've taken a sh*t ton of pics and selected 14 to edit with these! Gonna be a lot of work. Due to eye issues I kind of have to slow down on editing colors/tones. I do that outside of f.lux but my eyes are really sensitive to blue light and I'm getting a checkup soon.

Edited by Scaglietti
  • Like 1

Nice.. is it a Japanese garden?

Yes, Tatton Park in Cheshire--> http://www.tattonpark.org.uk/what_to_see_and_do/gardens/garden_areas/japanese_garden.aspx

~T~

Edit: Rummaging through old photos.. Found this one I took of Florence Welch of Florence & The Machine. Must have been in 2007?

florencewelch.jpg

Edited by ~Tiger~