Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,281 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

-maddog-

GTAF Photography Topic

Kaj.

Took some photos of my cousin at a family gathering earlier today, thought these turned out pretty well.

user posted image

user posted image

VProductions

My first pic tounge.gif

user posted image

arch stanton

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Efreet

The photo is big, so the link is posted.

http://gethanh.com/mlffat/files/2127.jpg

Location: A village in Al Baha Province located at the south of the Arabian Peninsula.

arch stanton

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Hell No..

Enjoyed looking through the latest. I havent shot anything in 6 months+ and unfortunately, I had to take the plunge and sell all my gear. The recession gripped me and would not let go. My car was the first to go and now this... but the plan was to sell my kit in the hope to get another car. Sucks. sad.gif

Wolf of Badenoch

Enjoyed looking through the latest. I havent shot anything in 6 months+ and unfortunately, I had to take the plunge and sell all my gear. The recession gripped me and would not let go. My car was the first to go and now this... but the plan was to sell my kit in the hope to get another car. Sucks. sad.gif

That sucks, man. Hope you can get back on your feet soon.

I was doing a college project recently (well, a month ago) and I was told to go out and take pictures of the surrounding environment. These, I think are the best shots I managed.

user posted image

I've named this one Isolation.

user posted image

In the meantime, if everything comes together, I'll be getting this camera at the weekend:

user posted image

Samsung 16MP x26 WB100 Bridge Camera

Edited by Valenta

rhyn

That sucks man, thought about picking up an old 35mm Canon or something and shooting a few rolls of film now and again? You can get a perfect condition one with a nice sharp 50 1.4 for about 20 quid these days.

LCstuntman

Been working on my photoshop skills and made a little watermark... thoughts?

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Heres the before/after shot of the Subaru one. I wanted to reshoot but security is a bitch at that spot and I was too damn lazy anyways tounge.gif Instead, I moved the car back a few IRL-inches in PS to center it and did various other tweaks, I think it came out alright:

user posted image

Wolf of Badenoch

^^^ Very nice! I finally got the Samsung 16MP x26 WB100 I was after. Been playing around with it and here's some of the results:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Exxon

Sorry to say but it doesn't look really sharp, as if it can't handle dark rooms and colors turn.gif

Nah Tso Gud

Alrighty. Tomorrow I'll be off to the GFs place and will fly out to Lima, Peru the following morning. We'll take a small plane to Cusco and then bus/train to Ollantaytambo. Stay a few days for a local festival and then head out on our 8 day hike through the Andes mountains

(stopping at various ruin sites like Choquequirao-)

user posted image

to Aguas Calientes. We will visit Machu Picchu for a day and then take the train back to Ollantaytambo. From there we will check out places like Moray:

user posted image

and several other sites, stay in Cusco and Lima for one day each before we head back to the states.

This will be far and away the biggest trip I've ever been on, extremely excited to bring back some ( hopefully ) great photos. I'll be bringing my 5dIII, 24mm 1.4, 50mm 1.4 and 135mm 2.0. ( I almost wish I would have went with zoom lenses lol.) Also my CF Tripod, 4 batteries and 56 Gbs of memory for the 5d.. and my GoPro with 3 batteries. I haven't decided whether or not I want to bring my 7d as well. It could come in handy, and shares the same batteries as he 5d.

If I don't post anything in this very thread by this time next month, I have probably fallen off a cliff and died. Good day.

Hell No..

That sucks man, thought about picking up an old 35mm Canon or something and shooting a few rolls of film now and again? You can get a perfect condition one with a nice sharp 50 1.4 for about 20 quid these days.

That sounds good mate. Something I can try on the side. Anyone have experience with this?

What about these?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Canon-eos-3000-c...=item3f254a86e1

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Canon-EOS-100-El...=item4ac4b440ea

Or any you can see via this link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/35mm-Cameras-/98923/i.html

Looking good LC!

@Nah, Hope to see some pictures. I love places like that!

Edited by Hell No..

Wolf of Badenoch

Here's some shots from my day out chasing 55022 Royal Scots Grey.

user posted image

Taken after waiting nearly 4 hours, but my god, it was worth it.

user posted image

Personally very proud of this one.

user posted image

My ears are still ringing from the bottom shot.

Edited by Valenta

rhyn

That sounds good mate. Something I can try on the side. Anyone have experience with this?

What about these?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Canon-eos-3000-c...=item3f254a86e1

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Canon-EOS-100-El...=item4ac4b440ea

Or any you can see via this link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/35mm-Cameras-/98923/i.html

I have a Canon eos 3000v which I assume is the smaller version of the one you posted. Works a treat, it does eat through batteries though that's the only thing. I have an Olympus OM-10 too which doesn't require batteries to function, the built in meter requires a small one but I got this second hand aaaaages ago and still haven't had to replace the battery. Lately the shutter has started to stick but that's nothing a proper cleaning wouldn't fix.

ptiko

user posted image

Boop

bluetops

Found a beetle in our house. Decided to take pictures of it:

(Click for bigger image)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

EDIT: Resized images.

Edited by bluetops

Graphix14

First flower shot. Got a new camera, Nikon D3200. Edited it a bit with PS.

user posted image

RedDagger

I have a few more I'd be willing to share, though I'd want to start off with 3 of what I personally think are my best:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

lil' question: does the image quality seem bad? I'm using a point and click camera, so I don't really know how good the photos are compared to what they could be - I could upload bigger if you wanted (the camera shoots 4000 x 3000). Thanks.

OverTheBelow

@LCstuntman: Wow, those are brilliant. biggrin.gif

@Exxon: Most cameras struggle to shoot indoors because of low light. ISO must be raised in these situations for a decent shutter speed, which will inevitably make the sharpness deteriorate with cameras like his.

@RedDaggerXL: I like the snow one; perhaps it would look better if you overexposed it slightly to give the snow a brighter glow. Problem with using auto metering is that it will underexpose scenes like that on alot of cameras. Easily solved adding +1 to exposure.

--

Been attempting a bit of landscaping photography recently. Its one of my weak points so the only way to get better is to practice I guess. Only had my Powershot S100 with me though during these 3 shots, not my DSLR.

At the top of helsby hill.

user posted image

Llandudno beach a few minutes before sunset.

user posted image

user posted image

Wolf of Badenoch

^^^Better at it than me:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

All shot from Lawmuir Hill.

Nah Tso Gud

Back from Peru. What a trip. I should have some good landscapes and portraits done hopefully sometime tomorrow.

Charon

Wow such a nice pictures over here! biggrin.gif

This was taken in my trip to Medellín, Colombia:

user posted image

And these in a local cementary:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Even when I'm against image manipulation in photographies, this last is manipulated for colouring purposes.

All the above was taken with my cellphone, because was "moment shots", casual shots, not planned at all.

These below was taken with my смена 8м (Click to enlarge):

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

For some reason the focus didn't work in these last pictures.

Maybe can be some confussion with the watermarks: Alex Gillespie is my name, Dvas Kuhn is my "Photography artistic name" and LihjX was a nickname, that later turned into the name of my musical project. You can check all this in my old deviantart (lihjx.deviantart.com) and in the flickr profile in the pictures tounge2.gif

Nah Tso Gud

Alrighty, here are a few from my trip. I've only opened a few files so far and haven't done any real in depth post processing yet just some quick stuff. These are all resized through Flickr so they might appear a bit off, possibly a bit oversharpened.

This is right before our big hike. Makes me glad I picked up a polarizer before the trip biggrin.gif

user posted image

A candid scene at Moray.

user posted image

What a cool place to camp, Incan terraces.

user posted image

I believe these peoples names were Valentino and Thomasa. Unfortunately I wasn't able to speak with them directly but our guide translated between us a bit.

user posted imageuser posted image

and one of their handmade sheds, adobe bricks straw thatched roof.

user posted image

So far this has got to be my favorite. He was about 5 or 6 walking to their families field with his teenage sister. This shot was pretty much entirely luck, I didn't check my settings or anything. Fortunately most things came together on it, I love the pose, the depth of field wound up being great, threw out the background a little while keeping the context of his surroundings.

user posted image

Machu Picchu.

user posted image

The Milky Way rising over the Padreoc Glacier.

user posted image

Edited by Nah Tso Gud

Kaj.

What were your settings on that last shot?

Nah Tso Gud

I think it was 20 seconds @ f 1.8, ISO 6400. Doh! 3 of my images aren't showing up, I'll fix that in a few hours.

Pavlov

Whats your setup? From looking at pictures I‘d say there is a 135mm, perhaps a 50mm fixed and a zoom lens

Nah Tso Gud
Whats your setup? From looking at pictures I‘d say there is a 135mm, perhaps a 50mm fixed and a zoom lens

Yep, I wish I had a zoom for this trip hah but I took my 5d3, 24 1.4, 50 1.4 and 135/2.

Mister Pink

Holly f*ck balls. Really nice photos. The Milky Way one is amazing too. Can't say I'm not a tad jealous! biggrin.gif

Photography news for me... I just shot my first wedding. This is the only one I fixed up so far.I was a bit nervous at first but then I was all good.

user posted image

Nah Tso Gud

Holly f*ck balls. Really nice photos. The Milky Way one is amazing too. Can't say I'm not a tad jealous! biggrin.gif

Photography news for me... I just shot my first wedding. This is the only one I fixed up so far.I was a bit nervous at first but then I was all good.

user posted image

Thanks man biggrin.gif I'll be working on more tonight. Yeah the stars there were really incredible. It was fun seeing new constellations.

Congrats on doing the wedding! Lookin good from the posted photo. I have messed around at a pre-ceremony or 2 but I will be shooting a friends full (small) wedding this September. Also pretty nervous :S

Edit: Fixed the photo link in my other post.

Edited by Nah Tso Gud