GTA Vice City 2 Addon for San Andreas

ViceDiaz

This Mod was going to be a What if sequal/mod that would take place after the events of San Andreas.

But This Mod Is Discontinued due to my lack of interest. So stop posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Let it die

Edited by ViceDiaz

GuerillaForce

OK, got any screenshots of your progress? and whats the storyline gonna be?

more information please, this is the mod showroom icon14.gif

user posted image

CthulhuFhtagn

Well, firstly, mods can't be official. Secondly, you posted a retarded topic dedicated to loadscreens two times. Thirdly...

Did you get the permission for this?

http://www.freewebs.com/vicecitysequal/loadscukjo5-1.jpg

This tread is worthless

It's big, it's yellow, can't you f*cking see it?

user posted image

*I am happy with Vegas being banned, and I fully support the staff's decision to keep him banned.*!!!

CthulhuFhtagn

You can't script.

So, new loadscreens?

This tread is worthless

user posted image

*I am happy with Vegas being banned, and I fully support the staff's decision to keep him banned.*!!!

Dude no one freaking cares about new load screens. You say this is a sequel to vice city, in that case it would HAVE to include new missions etc or you may aswell just call it '' LULZ##!! LOAD SCREENS MOD111ONEONE''

CthulhuFhtagn

He can't script and it's not his loadscreen.

This tread is worthless

user posted image

hah sigh.gif

1. New cars from familiar GTA Games.

well that's really hard thing to do.

LaBan,Jan 5 2008, 21:08]

hah sigh.gif

well that's really hard thing to do.

Scripting. i'm learning still.But,Convertin Cars is my specialty

Im going to try to make some familiar missions for the mod.

Dude no one freaking cares about new load screens. You say this is a sequel to vice city, in that case it would HAVE to include new missions etc or you may aswell just call it '' LULZ##!! LOAD SCREENS MOD111ONEONE''

Like i said, im going to take my time on this mod. I'm in no hurry to release anything.

wazz good lets work on liberty city 2 not vice city because i think liberty is betta

well im gonna work on vice city 2. but yeah i think i can help with Liberty City 2

CthulhuFhtagn

Ahaha. Reminds me of the "VCS" mod on GTAMaps.

No, not the PeteyXxX one or the Sicological one, but the one by a person knowing how to do nothing and unwilling to learn.

This tread is worthless

user posted image

This is rather pathetic, I would actually go as far as to say you pair are the same person. And don't you even dare try to flame me for saying that.

This is not a mod that's anywhere near completion nor will it actually take the interest or pretty much anyone in the community. So far you've created a half arsed loading screen. And you 'may' create missions, if it's a 'sequel' it'll need missions otherwise all you have is a new loadscreen for Vice City when frankly I'd rather stick with the ones Rockstar shipped my game with.

Sorry but this really fails to impress me at all.

This is rather pathetic, I would actually go as far as to say you pair are the same person.  And don't you even dare try to flame me for saying that.

This is not a mod that's anywhere near completion nor will it actually take the interest or pretty much anyone in the community.  So far you've created a half arsed loading screen.  And you 'may' create missions, if it's a 'sequel' it'll need missions otherwise all you have is a new loadscreen for Vice City when frankly I'd rather stick with the ones Rockstar shipped my game with.

Sorry but this really fails to impress me at all.

Listen its very simple dumbarse. You dont like my mod add on don't come in to my thread because im tired of crybabies like you coming into thread an whing like little girl. "oh theirs not enough missions, wah wah wah. Grow Up. People like you Make Me sick.

Anyway, back to the mod, im gonna try to make some decent missions. Ps# don't nag me too much on when they will be ready. im taking my time due to i am sick. be cool. biggrin.gif

Edited by ViceDiaz

FelleAndersson

Would actually like to see some proof of this... Your scripting capability that is. Since the only thing we've seen now, is loadscreens. Why did you even start a topic, since it says on the top of this forum: "The Mod Showroom is only for posting previews/downloads of completed or near finished mods."

The Mod Showroom is only for posting previews/downloads of completed or near finished mods.

This ain't nowhere near completed or "near finished". Why did you start it? And if you say it's near finished, why haven't you shown us anything but loadscreens?

DarthTemplar

The Mod Showroom is only for posting previews/downloads of completed or near finished mods.

This ain't nowhere near completed or "near finished". Why did you start it? And if you say it's near finished, why haven't you shown us anything but loadscreens?

Ooh that is very hard to contradict.

Anyway the Loadscreen isn't that good itself anyway. You said this is to be a companion to the San Vice mod? Well San Vice edits the entire map to Vice city's. Yours just gives us a crappy loadscreen. I doubt its much of a companion

Edited by DarthTemplar

On another note, this mod HAS to be moved into the scripting/mission forum since it has nothing related to maps, plus nothing shown. No media, no download means Editing Discussions subforums. rampage_ani.gif

Is it me or we had a few of those useless topics going nowhere recently into this subforum suicidal.gif ?

Edited by ParoXum

CthulhuFhtagn

Anyway the Loadscreen isn't that good itself anyway. You said this is to be a companion to the San Vice mod? Well San Vice edits the entire map to Vice city's. Yours just gives us a crappy loadscreen. I doubt its much of a companion

This is the ViceDiaz one.

http://www.freewebs.com/vicecitysequal/title_pc_US2.JPG

This:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/6353/loadscukjo5.jpg

is the Jackoozy one.

This tread is worthless

user posted image

This is the ViceDiaz one.

http://www.freewebs.com/vicecitysequal/title_pc_US2.JPG

This:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/6353/loadscukjo5.jpg

is the Jackoozy one.

That one is the old one. this one is the new one

http://www.freewebs.com/vicecitysequal/Prototype.BMP

Grand Theft Auto Vice City 2 Will be an actual sequal/mod that takes place after the events of San Andreas.

Upgrades to Expect:

2.New Loadscreens

3.And possibly New Missions.

Here's The Official Website: Grand Theft Auto Vice City 2

It will be an addon for the Famous San Vice mod,and hopefully

any other vice mode out there.

im a big fan of the San Vice Mod.im making an addon for San Vice.I talked to one of the modders,GoldKiller,if i can make an addon with neat loadscreens,etc and he said i can make an addon, but i have a request, can you help me make some missions for my addon? The addon is Called Grand Theft Auto Vice City 2, i made a storyline that combine with San Vice's in which takes place a couple of month's after the events of San Andreas. Im asking you if you can make acouple of missions for my addon maybe open the mendez mansion in prawn island as a safe house or do missions at the house for T-Bone Mendez in which my storyline he survived the gunshot wounds in San Fierro.. if your interested?People have been requesting for more missions and it would really be cool,and it would make San Vice alot more popular.

Thank You for your time. biggrin.gif

I think you have to modify your titel post

1. Set the right topic icon, it should be SA

2. Add a clear declaration that it should be an addon to San Vice Mod and also a link to this.

Grand Theft Auto Vice City 2 Will be an actual sequal/mod that takes place after the events of San Andreas.

Grand Theft Auto Vice City 2 will NEVER be an actual sequal/mod that takes place after the events of San Andreas.

Correct this statement

Grand Theft Auto Vice City 2 will only be an addon to San Vice

3. Show us one more of your loadscreens

4. post a list of the cars you want to add in your mod (modname/author)

If I wonna make a couple of missions ? I think no but can modify and transfer the main to match to the addon.

I have to discuse it with the SanVice team.

Edited by ZAZ

Upgrades to Expect:

1. New cars from familiar GTA Games. such as GTAIII Cheetah that replaces the Jester.Stinger that replaces the Super GT.etc.

2.New Loadscreens

4.Vice City Radio Stations(ya know. To keep the Vice City Mood) biggrin.gif

Heres on of my other loadscreens before th rockstargames logo video comes on.

http://www.freewebs.com/vicecitysequal/eax.bmp

What do you mean that I think about your intention?

1. Awesome, nice ideas, should be a good mod. I will help to feature the mod

2. OMG, only phrases and no content. Dont give any motivation to me.

Choose one of the 2 answers

Upgrades to Expect:

1. New cars from familiar GTA Games. such as GTAIII Cheetah that replaces the Jester.Stinger that replaces the Super GT.etc.

2.New Loadscreens

4.Vice City Radio Stations(ya know. To keep the Vice City Mood) biggrin.gif

Heres on of my other loadscreens before th rockstargames logo video comes on.

http://www.freewebs.com/vicecitysequal/eax.bmp

What do you mean that I think about your intention?

2. OMG, only phrases and no content. Dont give any motivation to me.

Choose one of the 2 answers

The Loadscreens are up for downloads, i was supposed to put it up yesterday,but i had a family emergency at the hospital.

anyway here it is http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8CT26EYQ

Edited by ViceDiaz