possible gta iv pc version

dany8kx

I'm thinking that if R* is trying to make some contracts or something else,so GTA IV will use servers from Steam/Valve, for multiplayer things and updates. Am I wrong? Only if I forgot that they have already a contract with Games for Windows live... rampage_ani.gif

GTA news from GS

GTA4 will definitely have PC version. All other GTA games did. Well except LCS and VCS, but we didn't really hope its gonna happen on PS2 either

I'm thinking that if R* is trying to make some contracts or something else,so GTA IV will use servers from Steam/Valve, for multiplayer things and updates. Am I wrong? Only if I forgot that they have already a contract with Games for Windows live... rampage_ani.gif

GTA news from GS

.. the f*ck? They never had and never will have a damned "Games for Windows" contract. It's just stupid. And if you take something irrelevant like RE-RELEASING old titles on the PC as "evidence", then God bless..

They are on Steam because GTA4 will be on PC. They take there others game because if they not take this games. Everybody thinkt GTA4 will be on Steam.

Vince_ThePhoenix

YES, GTA 4 WILL HAVE A PC VERSION.

Rockstar want this game to sell as much as it can for a long period on the PS3 and XBOX 360, once the sales begin to drop, then will be the perfect moment for a PC release to boost sales back up.

GTA3Freak-2001

This Steam business should not be taken as confirmation that there will be a PC version let alone that it will be on Steam. You will probably find that it comes out of the games being successful as well as the fact the current GTA series has concluded somewhat. Its kind of like Rockstar's celebration of their game achievements.

GTA 4 has the same chance as it did before to be released on PC.