Lost: The Video Game

Remix

Lost: The Video Game

Trailer

The player is cast as a previously unseen survivor, Elliott, a photojournalist with amnesia. Gameplay will involve Resident Evil-style fetch quests and puzzle solving. Flashbacks will be an integral part of the storyline. Exploring locations seen in the show and interacting with main characters from the show will also be a major part of the game. Appearances by The Others, the "Smoke Monster" and the Black Rock have also been confirmed by the game's developers. The ComicCon trailer confirmed characters such as Jack, Locke, Sawyer, Hurley and possibly Desmond, and also showed off the beach camp, the caves, part of the Others' territory and the Swan station. The article from EGM confirmed Kate, Sayid, Michael and Walt will be featured and the Hydra will be a playable location. Trading with other survivors and taking photos with a camera are part of the gameplay.

The game will be split up into seven "episodes" that were plotted by the show's executive producers, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse. The Third Season DVD bonus disk contains a feature about the game's development.

If you get to free roam the island then I guess its cool. If not, its just another attempt to get more money from show fans. And the show is headed downhill

Just hope the script in the game is better then the one in the TV show

but i'll be getting it anyway because i looks alright

Edited by jebness

Ah, just a TV Show in a video game, people who watch Lost know what happens. Hopefully they put it in a different perspective from different people.

I rarely buy videogames based from films and the like as they have a tendancy to lack in terms of gameplay/story aspects, but I may give this one a try as I'm a fan of the LOST series.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.