the mobile phone being the actual main menu

selfdefined

correct me if im wrong, but perhaps when you pause the game, the screen is actually the mobile phones screen. just an idea.

new info!

I got banned for being a f*ck!

correct me if im wrong, but perhaps when you pause the game, the screen is actually the mobile phones screen. just an idea.

Again it could be possible? Would make sense i think.

Edit. Yeah, your right there ceedot. Although when you pause the game perhaps it could be the phone?

I was thinking the same thing. It'd be some type of pop up HUD or menu screen for sure.

user posted image

This topic also covered in the media one but that one is broader in scope. Initially the idea is you can place calls vs just getting them as last time. The joke was it looked like an iPhone and at the time iPhone fever frenzy was rather great.

Now all that has died down and I am not as hyped up for the new cell phone. It seems like too much task away from going beserk in the streets of Liberty!!! biggrin.gif

when you open up your phone, it has a little screen that pop up's in the botttom right corner of the screen. it's been confirmed of people who saw the demo.

BUT, not all the uses, we can gather the main ones, but I am not saying it's as useful as an iPhone, with video playback, that would be somewhat hard to do as well

OysterBarron

there is going to be a normal pause menu as reported by the press allready when they got a sneak peak at it. the mobile phone only comes up on the HUD

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

I wouldn't doubt it but I was wondering about a map in-game via the phone to help us nail down a location. Everyone assumes they'll get around rather easily, but early on it will take some time before we know it in the same manner as past GTAs. Considering how much time we spent from one side to the other of Vice, San An and olde Liberty

Im really looking forward to the mobile phone feature. I just think it could add a completely new dimension to the game. And yea i think it will have basically the same effect as pressing start in the previous games.