How can i put games onto my KRZR K1m cell phone?

boogernut

Okay, i have the game files for legal free downloadable cell phones, but i don't know what to do with them. When i plug my phone (via mini USB cable) into my computer (and after i press Sync through the phone) the phone shows up as a "other" device in "my computer." I can click on the storage area (which just has a folder labeled "Music").

Do i just put the game files in the phone's memory/storage and it will pick it up as a game? or do i have to do something else?

TY

Rocketkiller

I don't know about the K1m, but on my K1 you have to insert a microSD card, then browse to the "kjava" folder, copy the games there and go to "Install New" in the games and apps menu.

I don't know about the K1m, but on my K1 you have to insert a microSD card, then browse to the "kjava" folder, copy the games there and go to "Install New" in the games and apps menu.

Could a microSD card be one of those cards that digital cameras use or psp's? Or is that something different?

Thanks..

Could a microSD card be one of those cards that digital cameras use or psp's? Or is that something different?

Thanks..

MicroSD cards are smaller than the cards put in the PSP, and look like:

http://www.totalpda.co.uk/img/memory/1gb_m...d_paperclip.jpg

PBM SeaNorris

I, too, have the K1m. I'll get back to you if I can get this to work.

Thanks.... I got the driver for it (for free) from www.nodevice.com and it recognizes the phone and everything, i just don't know where to put the games files...

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.