GTA IV: Little Tortilla Boy

Recoton007

I don't know how many of you people know the comedian Pablo Francisco, but I did my best to construct a 1:30 video out of the three currently released trailers for GTA IV. The audio is from Pablo Franciso's Stand-Up routine called "Little Tortilla Boy." Hope you enjoy, it took me a while to sync everything together.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/154917.html

Pretty good.

My only suggestion would be to use the same clips for the "get down" and "get down again" part instead of two different guys; I think that'd be funnier. I like when Roman comes out of the dumpster though.

Good editing. biggrin.gif

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

Nice, I'm a Pablo Francisco fan, seen his Comedy Central Presents special 7-8 times. And I know Little Tortilla Boy very well...

This was a different version I can tell, but still sounded great. I agree, you should have used the same clip for the "Get down!" part. I loved how you synched all the gun and explosion sounds with the trailer clips.

Cool guys, thx for the replies. I really appreciate the feedback. smile.gif

Btw, do you guys have any ideas on what I should do next. I was thinking about going a little more serious, by creating an analysis of the third trailer, compiling all sorts of interesting finds. Is this a good idea, or should I just keep with the humor?

Thanks,

Recoton007