1up.com has 5/15/08 as release date

NintendoFanboy

NintendoFanboy

Oh I wouldn't bet on it either seeing as how I'm pretty sure GTA IV won't be on store shelves until Q4 2008.

Maybe the red at the top should be altered to something along the lines of:

"Release dates provided by retailers and gaming sites are at this present time having an approximation and are NOT reliable and are NOT official. Don't bother posting them.

Maybe the red at the top should be altered to something along the lines of:

"Release dates provided by retailers and gaming sites are at this present time having an approximation and are NOT reliable and are NOT official. Don't bother posting them.

They should also add "If you can't read or understand this, you shouldn't be on these forums. MMkay?"

Edited by Turk_B
Turk_B is dead!!! (Not a real guy just the account)

Gtafanatic13334

It actually amazes me how f*cking repetitive some people are!

What's that noise??

Oh, it's the mod locking an-f*cking-nother release date thread.

Hey, wait. Has anyone noticed that the pinned topic "Replying to Spam" is no longer there? Does this mean we can reply to spam topics all we want now? tounge.gif

I know it's inevitable that someone will reply anyway, but it would be nice to know that I don't have to hold back if I have something to say.

OysterBarron

It simple all they need to add to that is the word BAN in bigger red letters then people will start paying attention to it

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

Release dates provided by any source other than Rockstar are NOT reliable and are NOT official. Don't bother posting them, or risk a ban.