removed

IS90

beanmachine43

Fu*k I love Will Wright.

Now only if you could have sex with prostitutes in it. THEN it would be the perfect game.

The perfect game would be one you can be a theft, but if you want you can just follow a normal life... Like real life, but without any risks.

VinnyGouveia said:
The perfect game would be one you can be a theft, but if you want you can just follow a normal life... Like real life, but without any risks.

💣

Edited by IS90

yes..that`s what i`m talkin about..like...you can make money ..being a theif...then you spend it in bussines..and make more money:D..a bussines game..biggrin.gif

Then buy The Sims 2 Business ?? problem solved!

yes..that`s what i`m talkin about..like...you can make money ..being a theif...then you spend it in bussines..and make more money:D..a bussines game..biggrin.gif

Then buy The Sims 2 Business ?? problem solved!

i`m not sure you can kill people devil.gif

beanmachine43

C'mon, it's the Sims. Build walls around the person, remove doors, add fireplace and a plethora of wooden chairs.

Sit back and enjoy.

C'mon, it's the Sims. Build walls around the person, remove doors, add fireplace and a plethora of wooden chairs.

Sit back and enjoy.

and sip your tea old man (english accent)

no dude..i want a gta style game..but with all the country`s..and real cars..and that stuff:D

user posted image

wink.gif

A game based on the movie Office Space, where you play as Milton. wink.gif

Ever get the feeling that you suck?

tony da boss

A game based on the movie Office Space, where you play as Milton.  wink.gif

I like this idea.

And I pretty much love any RTS game, and I love Halo, so Halo Wars i probably going to be my favorite game of 2008 besides GTA IV.

A game based on the movie Office Space, where you play as Milton. wink.gif

Better yet, how 'bout we petition Mattel to manufacture a Jump To Conclusions board game?

See, it's this mat that you put on the floor. And it's got different CONCLUSIONS, that you can JUMP to.

How about a game based on the popular UK soap? I bring you: Coronation Street Wrestling!

Wrestle in over 12 locations, including Rover's Return ("Hit 'im wi' bottle!"), The Kabin, ("Hit 'im wi' paper boy!") and the unlockable arena, Underworld! ("Hit 'im wi' sewing machine!").

I realise that anyone that doesn't come from the UK won't get that, but I thought it was funny.

Masterkraft said:
How about a game based on the popular UK soap? I bring you: Coronation Street Wrestling!

Wrestle in over 12 locations, including Rover's Return ("Hit 'im wi' bottle!"), The Kabin, ("Hit 'im wi' paper boy!") and the unlockable arena, Underworld! ("Hit 'im wi' sewing machine!").

I realise that anyone that doesn't come from the UK won't get that, but I thought it was funny.

removed

Edited by IS90

A game based on the movie Office Space, where you play as Milton.  wink.gif

I like this idea.

And I pretty much love any RTS game, and I love Halo, so Halo Wars i probably going to be my favorite game of 2008 besides GTA IV.

a close to reality game ,would be the best sold game ever ..i tell you this..

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT! cool.gificon14.gif

Maybe you should just try out Second Life. You can set up real businesses and do whatever you want pretty much, although i dont think you can kill people.

Maybe you should just try out Second Life. You can set up real businesses and do whatever you want pretty much, although i dont think you can kill people.

Hell yes to Second Life, Already made $50 in real cash! might buy a mansion or maybe a McDonalds hamburger!

Raindancer_5.gif

tony da boss

I actually read an article about Second Life terrorists flying into buildings and destroying them and stuff like that. So that's kind of close to killing people.

Vanilla Shake

A game set in a New York based city that actually feels like New York and lets you do pretty much anything you want...Oh wait, they're already making that.

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

Hehe, s`good.

How about one based on Eastenders..where you get to make numerous real life choices...but regardless of which you choose, you end up depressed. And having an affair. With Pat.

Wk9SHNI.png

Hehe, s`good.

How about one based on Eastenders..where you get to make numerous real life choices...but regardless of which you choose, you end up depressed. And having an affair. With Pat.

Dear Christ no. There'd have to be an Alternate Ending path. You either end up:

Running a video rental store and have a disabled baby.

Having an affair with Pat.

Live in the flat space above the Vic, where you end up hanging yourself in the shower.

End up being buried in the Vic's cellar.

Move to Emmerdale (sequel much?).

Hehe, s`good.

Dear Christ no. There'd have to be an Alternate Ending path. You either end up:

Running a video rental store and have a disabled baby.

Having an affair with Pat.

Live in the flat space above the Vic, where you end up hanging yourself in the shower.

End up being buried in the Vic's cellar.

Move to Emmerdale (sequel much?).

When a writing position comes up on the show, youre a shoe in.

Wk9SHNI.png

Writing for that show would depress me.

How about a game idea everyone worldwide can enjoy and understand: Ready 2 Grumble!

The first OAP wresting game is coming to the Wii! The slower you move, the more points you get, but be careful not to move too fast, those wrists must be getting brittle now! The game works much like boxing for Wii Sports, but the buttons allow you to perform such special grappling moves such as the Werther's Original Suplex, Slipper Toss and Watery Cup Of Tea Bomb. It's a winner.

$RebelG said:

removed

Edited by IS90

A game set in a New York based city that actually feels like New York and lets you do pretty much anything you want...Oh wait, they're already making that.

funny! biggrin.gifsneaky2.gif

Vanilla Shake

funny! biggrin.gifsneaky2.gif

I'm serious. I will love Grand Theft Auto IV just for that fact alone. I'm from New York and no other game has captured it perfectly. Just from looking at the damn screenshots, I can tell that this game has mastered it.

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.