Gta 3 helicopter

Heckstorm

I'm just wondering, why isn't there any kind of GTA 3 HELICOPTER MODS?! orly.gif I mean, it dosn't make sense sneaky2.gif . What I need is a helicopter for Gta 3, not gta liberty city. If you can make\find and gta 3 helicopters, PLEASE tell me, I really love it inlove.gif , and I SAY IT'S A SHAME WHY IT CAN'T BE FOUND! devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifnervous.gif !!

Much like motorcycles, helicopters just hadn't been added to the repertoire of vehicles the GTA series had to offer just yet at the point of this game's release. Sadly there is no known way to create a true helicopter in GTA3, though there are certain mods that can alter vehicles to act in a similar fashion:

GTA3 Admin Console

Google findings

I'm sure there's a mod or two out there that can suit your needs. smile.gif

You can find helicopter mods for GTA3, but they're just cars basically with a modified handling line. I suggest if you do use a helicopter mod you use the admin console as well that Bartleby posted the link to, you can use that to fly any vehicle.

but they're just cars basically with a modified handling line.

Yes. I could only find one helicopter mod for GTAIII, But none flew like a proper helicopter.

CthulhuFhtagn

Yes. Your best bet is using SALC or Liberty City Mod.

This tread is worthless

It's big, it's yellow, can't you f*cking see it?

user posted image

*I am happy with Vegas being banned, and I fully support the staff's decision to keep him banned.*!!!

I like the ufo conversion mod for the police helicopter. It's basically just a new mesh, it uses the same police copter markings as the regular helicopter, just spread out proper onto the new flying saucer mesh.