Sound Problems

OG "D" Gangsta

OG "D" Gangsta

I bought my first GTA SA game (which is original ones) and i install it, then play it but at some story cutscenes and some actions beside the pain sound can't be heard.

I'm using v.1.00 of GTA SA and i'm using Vista.

Am i must change the sound acceleration or buy a new sound card to fix this?

BTW, i use Audigy and i dunno what's the type of Audigy...

Vince_ThePhoenix

Quote Seddo.

Go to you start menu and got to 'run' try running DXDIAG and selecting your sound card and change the 'Hardware sound acceleration level' down until your soundworks. Usally for most people it just needs taking two notches down which changes it to 'basic acceleration'.

OG "D" Gangsta

Ok, i'll try it later and thanks a lot.

A dude talked at some topic that he changed his soundcard to AC'97 Audigy to fix that.

Naseem Srour

I have the same problem (no voices in the cutsences), I tried what vicenzo312 said, it didn't work. I have XP. (sorry for this; it's not my topic).

If I change 'Hardware sound acceleration level' to the lowest grade, should it work ?

OG "D" Gangsta

Windows XP is far different from Vista, you must replace it with the recommended Sound Card or maybe set the sound acceleration to full.

BTW, i ran the DXDIAG but there's no option to set that in my PC.

Vince_ThePhoenix
Windows XP is far different from Vista, you must replace it with the recommended Sound Card or maybe set the sound acceleration to full.

BTW, i ran the DXDIAG but there's no option to set that in my PC.

When you run DXDIAG, a window appears and asks you if you want to allow DXDIAG diagnostic or something like that.

OG "D" Gangsta

I see the sound tab, in fact there are 4 sound tabs and 3 of them i not use, BTW i use headphones not speakers.

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!! THE INSTURCTIONS OWRK THE HARDWARE THING!! ALSO, THERE ARE LIKE SOUNDS ON THE MENU WHEN I CLICK ONE OF THE ICONS LOL AWESOME!!!.. now im gonna download a skatebaordf mod!! woho!!!

HERE INSTRUCTIONS.

1. Run the thing he told u to run

2. Click sound tab, if you have more than 1, then try to turn each one and test each one until u find the solution.

3. HAVE FUN PLAYIN CUZ U CAN PLAY DA GAME FULL CAPACITY YEEEHAAH