Skeletors ideal dad

SKELETOR.

All this talk of pregnancy has got skeletor thinking of parental issues. I never knew my father...some say I am my own father. This confuses Skeletor. Never the less..i have been wondering who my ideal father figure would be..would he be an intelligent being, capable of mastering the universe through the power of his brain..or would he be a galactic giant..an eater of universes..a snacker on worlds. For breakfast ..and like those old playground word based battles..

"my dad is taller than the sky"

"yeah well my dad is bigger than the universe"

etcetera

Remember them?

I dont, because i never went to school..there were issues with my overall demeanour and appearance. Whos laughing now? Them? Unlikely.

After not much deliberation i have decided that my ideal father would have been SET

In Classical Egyptian mythology Set was an evil beast-headed god with high square ears and a long snout; brother and murderer of Osiris. His worship was brought to Thorpe Hamlet by the Romans and that his cult still exists in some of the darker parts of Norwich (ie The Pilling Park Estate) can be seen from this example of graffitto on Riverside Road. The rituals of the devotees of Set are infamous for their central use of animal and human sacrifice. No child is safe while this cult is allowed to continue.

Devourer of Norwich. this pleases me. And look at him..such slender yet powerful legs..and he has a staff!

user posted image

so...who would you choose? You cannot choose SET.. for he has been chosen, unless you want to be..MY BROTHER. But that is for another day and another halfpointless topic.

Who does confused.gif?

By the way,why does Skeletor always write in third person?

EDIT: I get it now!

Hmmm,my perfect dad...It would have to be either Doomguy or Duke Nukem. Both are badass,big,cool and strong!

What the hell,I go for Doomguy!

Edited by Claude GTA3

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

Dear Skeletor,

I am your father. If you continue to leave empty bottles of Old Crow lying around Castle Greyskull, I will deny you your allowance and stop you from playing with your friend, He-man.

Sincerely,

Daddy

vbSWr1A.gif

Skeletor is my dad. He rocks so much, he snacks on universes between meals. He is a heavily influenced by the traditions and ideology grandpa Set brainwashed him with. When I turned 14, he shaved my scrotum and initiated me in the Set Cult. After Norwich was devoured, we left Norfolk and moved to Greece, where we are living happily with the native tribes.

Dear Skeletor,

I am your father. If you continue to leave empty bottles of Old Crow lying around Castle Greyskull, I will deny you your allowance and stop you from playing with your friend, He-man.

Sincerely,

Daddy

Dear lying bastard,

how dare you pretend to be Skeletors father..and also to create a mock letter from you, in your fake position as Skeletors make believe father. If you do not cease with this mockery/shammery, Skeletor shall graft a large docking area to your head, and have boats dock in your ears for as long as my welding handywork persists.

Yours Angrily,

Skeletor.

Leaked paparazi images from Skeletors valley of doom:

user posted image

Skeletor is gay.  sad.gif

How dare you. You have just cunningly doctored one of my holiday snaps in a futile attempt to brand skeletor a homosexual.

user posted image

Lemme guess, this sh*t will last about 7 pages before a mod conveniently locks it, pretending to be angered at the thought the topic kept going, but not actually doing anything about it sooner.

user posted image

I would choose Batman...all those gadgets to f*ck about with and all the Wayne family cash. Luvverly. Id let dad get on with cleaning up the city while I had a good laugh.

Unless Spiderman could pass on his powers to his children..then I choose spiderman. You cant beat webslinging (heh)

My real father is TonyZimmzy.

Wk9SHNI.png

My dad is Claude.

My dad is Tommy.

My dad is CJ.

Yeah, that was all necessary.

@ OP, you're one weird SOB. Set was a bad ass Egyptian god, but I'd go with Anubis if I were choosing one of those. God of the dead. How more bad ass can you get?

Picolini is now Pico

user posted image

My favourite candidates. I say candidates, as I love my dad, I wouldn't change the f*cker.

However, it'd probably be Hermes:

user posted image

"Requisition Me A Beat!"

Skeletor! The ground... it smells like onions!

We all know Beastman's yer daddy.

Alright, Pluggy McPluggerson, this Gravy Train has to stop.

Bartleby foils

I sure hope Beastman isn't his dad...

Bartleby foils

Damnit, we were one stop shy of bisciut village.

I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, BARTLEBY JONES!

Bartleby foils

Damnit, we were one stop shy of bisciut village.

I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, BARTLEBY JONES!

Puh, I rather doubt that. Seeing as I reside in Em-ess-ennville, and to my knowledge you never make regular stops in that region. Twiddle away at your moustache, evildoer!

rapperpose

He-Man deserves more respect than this beer-bellied college boy!

OMFG i just wast 7 min and 7 second

why would you do this to he man he man is the greatest you all are messed up for making a video de faceing heman like this.

nerds you dont have a girlfriend??

Does it sting, Otter?

I HOPE IT DOES.

I'll make a regular stop at your mother's house, extremely-high-tech-wrench jockey.

Yeah, I went there: airforce mechanics jokes. Put that in your avionics textbook and smoke it. Everyone knows you can board the 3:10 gravy train to biscuitville Via Bacon Canyon - it's the scenic route. Of course, you have to detour through greasepan alley, and put up with a few bad eggs, but over all, the steak fries aren't half bad.

@ topic: Beastman is the only one who's ever loved you, Skelly. Some say it was a fateful encounter with She Ra. Others, they just point and laugh.

Edit: LOL truthy, my favorite is a toss up between "de faceing" and "nerds you dont have a girlfriend"

For the record, it is a heck of a complicated wrench. It's got, like, dials and gauges and rocket engines and...Gary Coleman. and stuff.

Okay, I lied. I was only trying to impress you. Sorry, sir.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.