Lights without any source !

Jabalous

What? Do you mean the reflections on the windows?

No , The 7 circular Lights in the back .

Could be lights shining in the distance. Probably just street laps though. We just cant see the poles.

Edited by Darrel

No, he means the line of UFOs between those buildings rolleyes.gif

Nah, those are a few omni lights drawing further than the model they are detailing.

This may mean something good though...

LUCK FOR A BUCK!!!!! f*ck Yea!

GTAF's Most Annoying Unbanned Member.

user posted image

bai. -jllr

LukeWALTON9190

wow, ive never seen that before, when did it get released?

and it's just draw distance, nothing major, lamp posts are not like massive structures and because the game (probably) wasnt finished they had bigger things to fix icon14.gif

Could be lights shining in the distance. Probably just street laps though. We just can see the poles.

I can not see any pole , even if these light coming from the poles , the time is morning , the poles should be turned just in the night .

Could be lights shining in the distance. Probably just street laps though. We just can see the poles.

I can not see any pole , even if these light coming from the poles , the time is morning , the poles should be turned just in the night .

Sorry, it was supposed to be 'cant'

Edit- Also Fisher where did you count Severn lights?

Edited by Darrel

I can faintly see an outline of poles...

Then again, my vision is not that great. lol.gif

and it's just draw distance, nothing major, lamp posts are not like massive structures and because the game (probably) wasnt finished they had bigger things to fix icon14.gif

I am afraid , Rockstar promised us about the draw distance it will be as the real life , and in this picture the draw distance is bad .

I can faintly see an outline of poles...

Then again, my vision is not that great. lol.gif

angry.gif , the poles are turned in the night not in the morning !!!

Just looks like flood lights to me, there seems to be a very faint line going down suggesting it could be the pole.

s0h607k.jpg

They are for street lamps. Notice how they're over a highway/freeway... also I can barely see the actual poles, they are just so faded and far away that the silver metal is barely visible against the light blue sky.

This shot was taken in the morning (gametime)... and I say morning because mornings give off a more crisp lightish blue effect versus an ornagy purple effect at dusk. Notice the way the light is reflecting off of the building windows... if the sun was high in the sky it wouldn't be directly shining at the windows...

Where I live they do not shut off the street lamps until its around 7:30-8:00 or until it's completely visible outside.

Edited by voteneg

and it's just draw distance, nothing major, lamp posts are not like massive structures and because the game (probably) wasnt finished they had bigger things to fix  icon14.gif

I am afraid , Rockstar promised us about the draw distance it will be as the real life , and in this picture the draw distance is bad .

I think we will have to wait until the game is released wink.gif. But by judging from this screenshot the draw-distance is poor.

The entire picture is really bad. The textures on the building look really painted-on, and in most pictures they're way better. Also, the trees look 2D, and the stairs are distorted.

So I would just say bad picture = bad lighting.

They are for street lamps. Notice how they're over a highway/freeway... also I can barely see the actual poles, they are just so faded and far away that the silver metal is barely visible against the light blue sky.

This shot was taken in the morning (gametime)... and I say morning because mornings give off a more crisp lightish blue effect versus an ornagy purple effect at dusk. Notice the way the light is reflecting off of the building windows... if the sun was high in the sky it wouldn't be directly shining at the windows...

Where I live they do not shut off the street lamps until its around 7:30-8:00 or until it's completely visible outside.

Good Explaining , thanks .

The entire picture is really bad. The textures on the building look really painted-on, and in most pictures they're way better. Also, the trees look 2D, and the stairs are distorted.

So I would just say bad picture = bad lighting.

the development on the game hasn't finished yet .

the brick textures on the side of that building look extremly sh*tty. they dont even match up on the edge lol

LukeWALTON9190

and it's just draw distance, nothing major, lamp posts are not like massive structures and because the game (probably) wasnt finished they had bigger things to fix  icon14.gif

yeah, i know, thats what i meant with it beang an older build (I know I didn't say that but thats what I meant)

and the draw distance is looking pretty bad in screens to say how ambitious (sp?) they were at first

but i dunno

just have to see when the full game comes out

oh and yeah, there ARE seven lights

two are below on the walkway bit#there are no poles there

(sorry if that's been poined out)

Edited by LukeWALTON9190

OysterBarron

Ah its the UFOS cool its weird how these things are right infront of our faces and we al miss them lol GOOD FIND

If there not UFO's then bigfoot has learnt to fly

Has anyone looked at the fire escape steps there all messed up this is a very buggy picture.

Must be the PS3 version lol jkjk

Dont take it to heart

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

Gtafanatic13334

Am I the only one who thinks the graphics look spot on here? Sure, they could be better, and they probably will be - but I would play a game with graphics like that without a doubt.

I think some people here are expecting to play the game and because R* have said they're going for the realistic approach, are expecting to be in a photo-realistic city.

We're simply nowhere near photo-realistic GTAs yet. Give it another 20 years though, and you may be wandering around a virtual reality GTA.

OysterBarron
Am I the only one who thinks the graphics look spot on here? Sure, they could be better, and they probably will be - but I would play a game with graphics like that without a doubt.

I think some people here are expecting to play the game and because R* have said they're going for the realistic approach, are expecting to be in a photo-realistic city.

We're simply nowhere near photo-realistic GTAs yet. Give it another 20 years though, and you may be wandering around a virtual reality GTA.

lol fire escape steps floating in mid air yeah the graphics arespot on lol

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

Yeah, i think the graphics look particualy good in this shot icon14.gif

Gtafanatic13334

Oh, I didn't actually see that, but that simply looks unfinished rather than dodgy.

I was referring to the guy above who said the texture on the buildings look "stuck-on" and I simply don't think they do.

@ Darrel... thanks buddy, even though we fell out a few weeks ago, I'm actually starting to think you're a nice guy.

They_All_Float

Oh, I didn't actually see that, but that simply looks unfinished rather than dodgy.

I was referring to the guy above who said the texture on the buildings look "stuck-on" and I simply don't think they do.

@ Darrel... thanks buddy, even though we fell out a few weeks ago, I'm actually starting to think you're a nice guy.

i should be getting credit in ur little sig too, ya know...ask ceedot, he'll tell you

Yeah, I think you are too wink.gif

They_All_Float

Yeah, I think you are too wink.gif

You two are cuties inlove.gif