territories controlled - howto?

lopekosat

I'd like to have all teh territories available in SA to be a GREEN territory, but after fighting and fighting, i still got a couple of PURPLE and YELLOW rectangles. They are so small, that you can't even find any Balls or Vagos in them, and if you do, there are only two of them, and you can't start a gang - war. How do i fight for these small squares of territory?

Those are very hard to take over. The commen advice givin on this question is to try and take the smaller one and then big one around it. However it is posiable to take the terrietoy over, just keep walking around in it and kill as meny ballas or vargos as you can. Remember you can also start a gang war by shooting gang members in their cars.

I'd like to have all teh territories available in SA to be a GREEN territory, but after fighting and fighting, i still got a couple of PURPLE and YELLOW rectangles. They are so small, that you can't even find any Balls or Vagos in them, and if you do, there are only two of them, and you can't start a gang - war. How do i fight for these small squares of territory?

I'm guessing one of these is in los flore took me ages to find Vagos there. Try bringing some of you're homies and drive around the place. If you're homies attempt to do a drive-by this probably means there are gang members close smile.gif

bagga rabbit
How do i fight for these small squares of territory?

Park CJ's ass in the territory and wait. bored.gif

If you havnt taken the large territory to the right of the tiny Vago one then get CJ to stand inside the small one and get a sniper rifle and kill Vagos from the bigger territory. The gang war will then start in the territory CJ is in, not the one the Vagos are in. I hope you havnt taken the big Vago one yet.

Also, out of curiosity, where is the small Balla one because from what i can remember they are all resonable size and the Vago one is the only one i had trouble with, ever.

JCMillerTime

sometimes if you kill two gang members then the ambulance comes and revives them you can kill them again and start a gang war.

also try taking a bunch of gang members into the territory with you because they'll pull gang members out of their cars for you to kill.

Struff Bunstridge
Also, out of curiosity, where is the small Balla one because from what i can remember they are all resonable size and the Vago one is the only one i had trouble with, ever.

North LS, east of the Vinewood sign. I think it's next to a 24/7. It's right above another Balla territory, literally just a thin horizontal strip on the map.

!!GameCH33TA!!'s sniper rifle advice is one of the best methods; in addition to that, pull gang members out of their vehicles as they’re passing by, then shoot them outside of their vehicle, that works pretty good.

Edited by zmoonchild

• 3 weeks later...

to take the small los floras block DO NOT TAKE ANY OF YOUR HOMIES WITH YOU! because if your haveing a hard time finding any vagos gang members you will have an even harder time finding them. anyway theres a stair case thingo just before the bridge and theres a redish pinkish wall stand right near that cars will drive past pull out your M4 and look around shoot the gang members in the car and any you see on the street that should start the gang war you can then go out onto the road and pick the rival gang members from there but remember when you are trying to start the war stay on that wall that i mentiened.

hey f*ck face, dickhead, mother f*cken idiot

why did you change the gta genre name "f ree r oaming" to pony farming?! what kind of a f*ck face would do that to the forum users

oh i know who YOU!!

oh and hey "f*ck face" you do not diserve to be an administrater i will make sure you get kicked out of the admin team and i will get the whole comunity to help

you sir are going down my friend!

I just finished taking over 100% last night. As I had read people having troubles finding gang members in those small areas, I tried getting them (and the lighter areas) first. I succeeded with the tiny Ballas rectangle below the Winewood sign but not with the small Vagos square, that I had to take after the bigger one. I guess I was lucky as I just had to get up the stairs and I saw some Vagos on a street corner and was able to start a war there.

I had some troubles with the Ballas area, none of them were close enough. I could have tried sniping them while standing in the war area, but there were a lot of people in the way, so instead I went in front of the Burger Shot where some Balla were hanging out, and pushed them a little and started running back into the warzone, and sure enough they followed me and I was able to start the war.

Whenever I had trouble finding gang members in any area, I changed the direction where I came from, and that worked pretty well, only a few times I really had to go round and round changing directions before I found 3 of them.

My advice would be to wait in a car (Make sure you have GSF homies with you) and use the right analog stick (If you're using PS2) to turn the view. Eventually, your homies will start drive-by shooting and you turn to see Ballas and Vagos. That's because they always spawn. Just keep this up and you'll be sure to find some enemy gangs. I used this technique on previous GTA games too, lol.

Any reason your guys bumped a topic that had its last post 18 days ago?? Please dont make anymore posts in the topic.

Any reason your guys bumped a topic that had its last post 18 days ago?? Please dont make anymore posts in the topic.

I think that's alright, Ryan. It's only 18 days old and besides, the two posts above you do not warrant a new topic.