Banjo-Kazooie 3

Blackadder.

Banjo-Kazooie 3

user posted image

Click Image for Teaser Trailer

Spiral Mountain has been confirmed to return, and ofcourse Banjo, Kazooie, Gruntilda and also Jolly Roger and a new sidekick for Gruntilda. Mumbo Jumbo and Humba Wumba have been said to have "a new role".

Anyone else excited about this game? I loved playing the first two back on the old N64, and after Microsoft bought Rare I was worreid what would happen to the series (After that GBA version). But now it's back!

user posted image

looks nice, i think i might buy it.

i think thedude5000 is already wetting himself over it.

You are aware it is a 360 exclusive?

Looks sweet. Loved the first two. Will pick up.

Just the thought of this game makes me want to explode with excitement. I mean look at the last time we had an actual Banjo game. Almost EIGHT YEARS AGO. We've gone through an entire generation of gaming and a half since the last Banjo, entire movie trilogies have started and ended, entire tv series have started and ended, in the time since we've had a new Banjo game, damnit. And considering how Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie are two of the reasons I consider the N64 the best console of all time, and the original dev team from those games is working on this one...

Well I guess I'm pretty f*cking excited.

user posted image

I used to have Banjo-Tooie on the N64, that game kicked ass. I love that music though. I was thinking it was only going to be a Wii exclusive until I saw the Microsoft symbol on the bottom. Wonder if it will be made for PS3 aswell?

...I saw the Microsoft symbol on the bottom. Wonder if it will be made for PS3 aswell?

If Microsoft owns the company that is making the game, what exactly makes you think their just going to let Rare develop it for the PS3?

The-end: It's an old platformer for the Nintendo 64, you play as a Bear (Banjo) and Bird (Kazooie) and all crazy stuff happens, it's alot of fun, if you could find an emulator or something you should try it out.

Anyone think stuff in the trailer will be put in game. Not the pencil drawing and stuff, but using Kazooie as a Lockpick/Jackhammer. I can see it happening (Like the Sack pack and all that with Banjo in Tooie).

user posted image

I used to have Banjo-Tooie on the N64, that game kicked ass. I love that music though. I was thinking it was only going to be a Wii exclusive until I saw the Microsoft symbol on the bottom. Wonder if it will be made for PS3 aswell?

Did you hear that in exchange for the 360 getting MGSF before the PS3, Microsoft will allow this to be released on the PS3. Everyone knows that. I mean, why stop an exclusive title from a company you own going to the competition? Ridiculous if you ask me.

Why can't people be intelligent?

OysterBarron

allthough i cannot denie the excellence of the N64 games I really enjoyed them. but i was 14 at the time not sure now im 22 that it will actually appeal to me anymore.

Well my dad loves the originals so it must be in my family genes and i will give it a go.

But i enjoyed Perfect Dark. the new one on the 360 just sucked monkey nuts compared to the N64 version, so tread with caution

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

What the hell is banjo-kazooie, i seriously have not heard of it before.

You're joking,right?

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

OysterBarron

You're joking,right?

i Dont think he is he was only born in 1992 this game may actually be before his time He was 6 when this game was out.

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

You're joking,right?

i Dont think he is he was only born in 1992 this game may actually be before his time He was 6 when this game was out.

I was born after him, so age isn't really an excuse.

You'll still probably enjoy it, it's like saying Mario is for little kids, yet I still think those are great games.

user posted image

OysterBarron

You're joking,right?

You'll still probably enjoy it, it's like saying Mario is for little kids, yet I still think those are great games.

yes but not every person comes from a family background whose parents were willing or able to buy every games console for them. Bare that in mind

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

You're joking,right?

yes but not every person comes from a family background whose parents were willing or able to buy every games console for them. Bare that in mind

Don't use that bullsh*t excuse. I didn't get a N64 until 2001. You act like you can't go pick one up for $25 at EBGames or some sh*t.

OysterBarron

You're joking,right?

Don't use that bullsh*t excuse. I didn't get a N64 until 2001. You act like you can't go pick one up for $25 at EBGames or some sh*t.

get a clue its obvious this person has never played banjo kazoie jesus christ its that simple

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

hmmm yes, im gonna buy a 360 sometime this year.

and oyster barron, shut up will you, you didn't even spell it right.

demon: I should have a couple for sale within a month maybe longer.

Anyway, can't wait. Loved the original. Bring it on.

OysterBarron

hmmm yes, im gonna buy a 360 sometime this year.

and oyster barron, shut up will you, you didn't even spell it right.

Ahh free speech gotta love it.

I didnt mean to offend anyone i was simply saying, That not everyone wanted or Had a certain console and hasnt played everysingle game.

and then i get a reply like the one bellow.

Just because you picked up a console in 2001 doesnt mean every other person did.

Damn there is so much hostility around here just for posting a valid point

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

Wow guys sorry for starting an argument there. Yeah i never had a n64, I think I got a sega mega drive in 2000 and then a ps1 in 2001 and then a ps2 in 2003 or so. And now I own a 360.

Never heard of, or played banjo kazooie.

Oooooh, awesome.

The other two kicked all kinds of ass, so I'm looking froward to playing this one.

user posted image

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.