4000 Kidney Stones Discovered In Mongolia

manofpeace

4000 posts, actually.

Yes, as scary and uncanny as it seems, a member who joined in January of this year has reached 4000 posts already.

Let's show a bit of respect, in my revised (and very short) respect list:

All them Mops Mods n' Admins and the like, may your bansticks never grow dull.

Ja750, great signatures.

Shuttlecock, my old buddy. <3

R.I.P speekers, should have known better.

GTA3Rockstar, =P

CCPD, wonderful GFX from you.

Ikonik, Endorphin animation expert.

Oogie, great RTB times.

3rd Degree Team, awesome flicks.

Strawberry Cake, <33

TOC, thanks for the mod. ;D

Saget, lol Peacetown.

VCSA and all of the Gostown Production Team, A+ for mods.

finallight- most awesome stunts ever. EVER.

Mokiesmonkey, FINE.

And finally, for a little fun,

Ben Q Siemens

Go ahead, gawk and grumble and such. Oh, and Happy Pre-2008/2008 if you read it then.

Have a celebratory gold-trimmed and diamond-tipped mop.

turn.gif

Edited by manofpeace

Hey, I don't care for those diets, they're too constraining on my post count. Which I don't really care about.

But it's fun to have a little party now and then. tounge.gif

no respect no congrats rolleyes.gif

You people make me nervous, always wanting this and saying that. Blasphemy! mad.gif

Most Active In:

GTA IV

1666 posts in this forum

( 41% of this member's active posts )

Gtfo nub. whatsthat.gif

Most Active In:

GTA IV

1666 posts in this forum

Gtfo nub. whatsthat.gif

How mature and contributive. I'm sure posting in a section makes me horrible, even if most of the time I was posting with means of helping others and thinking up new speculation. Excitement of a game, and talking about it is not a crime. Guiding others to the correct topics and reporting morons is no bad deed either. Perhaps you should review your idea of a "nub". In the meantime, I'll just ignore you until you grow up.

Let the joy go on!

Most Active In:

GTA IV

1666 posts in this forum

Gtfo nub. whatsthat.gif

How mature and contributive. I'm sure posting in a section makes me horrible, even if most of the time I was posting with means of helping others and thinking up new speculation. Excitement of a game, and talking about it is not a crime. Guiding others to the correct topics and reporting morons is no bad deed either. Perhaps you should review your idea of a "nub". In the meantime, I'll just ignore you until you grow up.

Let the joy go on!

How mature of you to type properly and be the bigger man. You're right, I should probably reflect on my inital post and realize what a bastard I really am. It's especially unfortunate that I feel so passionately about my original post. sarcasm.gif

Most Active In:

GTA IV

1666 posts in this forum

Gtfo nub. whatsthat.gif

Let the joy go on!

You just made my day. Thanks.

Congrats and stuff as well.

Nub.

QF1SfST.png

It isn't "uncanny". You are well off.

You're not as annoying now as you were for the first 3500 of your posts so well done.

BqipfxO.png

Taste Of Chaos

Congrats mate!

Thanks for the respect!! biggrin.gif

Have some catloaf on me. catloaf_by_anuj.gifcatloaf_by_anuj.gifcatloaf_by_anuj.gif

Opportunity knocks once in a lifetime, temptation will lean on the doorbell.

Most Active In:

GTA IV

1666 posts in this forum

Gtfo nub. whatsthat.gif

Let the joy go on!

Well, Actually, it normally doesn't mean anything, but since its IV, it actually does.

Grats, and stop the constant posting tounge2.gif

New account, Joe.

Most Active In:

GTA IV

1666 posts in this forum

Gtfo nub. whatsthat.gif

How mature and contributive.

How ironic. A milestone is extreamly contributive.

But congrats anyway, free post for my contributive milestone topic where I get many replies to show how great I am and milking the glory.

4000 posts in (almost) 12 months, I have been on forums with people who spam and have around a 1000 posts in a year and I thought that was excessive. Nevertheless congratulations on your amazing milestone.

Vincent Alfano

You made the topic title and description much too obvious. You should leave us with a little bit of curiosity!

Congratulations on your feat--I hope that the majority of those posts offer positive contribution.

Mopman, you naughty lil' spammer you. Conga rats to you. Hope to see you on SA-MP soon, mate. smile.gif

4000 already?! Wow.

But congrats, you're one of the few 07 people I know who don't act like a nonsense kid icon14.gif

I uninstalled RTB btw, all the lag made me nervous. When it's gone, let me know so we can build a REAL town. xD

Congrats and thanks for the respect. icon14.gif

fbeRElG.png

Vive La France

OK... people thought it was crazy when I got a thousand posts in 9 months.

I am speechless

4000 in a year, wow... This is my 300th post and I've been here since 04.. dontgetit.gif . Congrats on the mile stone, I guess.

I wanted to reach 300 before the New Year. tounge.gif

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.