Kosovo

Stefan.

Should Kosovo be independant? I say no, because as a Serb, I fell great loyalty to the region. My ancestors were centred around there, and is the base/centre/origin of the Serbian culture and people, and for it to be independant or a part of Albania would be just wrong and shameful. Especially since the Albanian people lied to the West about massacres that Serbs commited against Albanians; it was Albanians who commited those atrocities.

But, I guess it's too late now. I hope they have their way, and I hope that one day, they do become a part of Serbia.

What are your thoughts, anyway?

I'm not sure to be honest, as I ahve little to no knowledge about the region. Perhaps this would be better off in Debates and Discussion?

Hayden Stasven

I know almost nothing of Kosovo, I've heard or read about it a few times but the name is all I know of it, and that it's around Eastern Europe. I don't know what the discussion is about but I agree that this would be better suited to the debates forum.

New account: Hayden.

You know, for this place being war ridden a couple of years ago, I haven't heard much from this place. I had to read this journal this little girl kept during the turmoil in the mid 90's, pretty sad stuff those people had to go through.

Should Kosovo be independant? I say no, because as a Serb, I fell great loyalty to the region. My ancestors were centred around there, and is the base/centre/origin of the Serbian culture and people, and for it to be independant or a part of Albania would be just wrong and shameful. Especially since the Albanian people lied to the West about massacres that Serbs commited against Albanians; it was Albanians who commited those atrocities.

But, I guess it's too late now. I hope they have their way, and I hope that one day, they do become a part of Serbia.

I live in Serbia and i know how is the situation.

Presidentental elections goes on January 23,and after we choose the new president the situation about Kosovo will be know.

Why should it stay at Serbia:Because all the monastery and tradition of the former Serbs is there.Imagine if the new president of USA would destroy the White house and build a new mansion just for his cockyness and maggoty. confused.gif Its the tradition and tradition of one land should be kept

Theres the other option to share the Kosovo on 2 parts and that one goes to us and the other to Albania.

The worst option is that Albania adopt the whole Kosovo,Then our new president will surely sent the army and the Balkan war will begin.

The newspapers in Serbia are writing and preparing the people for war already.

Serbia only has support from greece and russia all the other countries are on the side of Albanians.

If that happens my dad will probably go to war and ill probably stay here with my mother.I pray that it wont happen and that all of us can find a good solution to this problem,because if not there will be BLOOD.

Nothing more from me.

BTW i really want to see what YNC and OG LOG have to say on this.

Well I personaly believe Serbia shouldnt be granted land after the attempted Genocide during the Balkans conflict. But It shouldnt be anyone but Kosovos choice. After the Elections there should be a refferendum on Kosovos independance and if they choose to become an independant state Serbia should just leave them to it. I aree that Albania should not be granted Kosovo either because this may cause hightened tensions between Serbia and Albania.

This maybe a little off topic (off topic post in a off topic forum biggrin.gif ), but why did Serbia and Montenegro go apart ?

I'm Croatian and I don't have a clue what Kosovo is.

I'm not really into that Croatian-Serbian war; since I don't relly care,that was 15 years ago. Serbians are awesome.

BTW: Is Kosovo even related to that war?

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

I dont know much about Kosovo, but support both Russia's and Serbia's views on it - I think they are against the separation. Imagine New Yourk and Kansas separate... That would be pretty weird. Also as far as I know, there are a lot os conflicts in Kosovo. At least, Scotland tryes to separate using logic and diplomacy, but in my opinion any country should stay together because I really doubt it will be of benefit to its citizen if the separation proceeds.

YourNeighborhoodKiller

I personally do believe that Kosovo should be independent, with an intelligent and bright President.

As far as the war goes, Serbia attacked us without notice, and the Bosnians supposley helped us with the weapons and such.

And then Serbia got it's ass kicked by the Americans because of course they're on our side. biggrin.gif (America/Albanian/Kosovo) icon14.gif

Edited by YourNeighborhoodKiller

New account: Gezim

I personally do believe that Kosovo should be independent, with an intelligent and bright President.

As far as the war goes, Serbia attacked us without notice, and the Bosnians supposley helped us with the weapons and such.

And then Serbia got it's ass kicked by the Americans because of course they're on our side. biggrin.gif (America/Albanian/Kosovo) icon14.gif

If I am correct, but i heard that Albanians are the nation who loves americans the most, i think its 61% of simpathy smile.gifbiggrin.gif

YourNeighborhoodKiller

If I am correct, but i heard that Albanians are the nation who loves americans the most, i think its 61% of simpathy smile.gifbiggrin.gif

Yep, America/Albanian/Kosovo are all together. icon14.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gif

Edited by YourNeighborhoodKiller

New account: Gezim

The serbs did kill alot of albanians and bosnians when i dont remember.

I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE THIS sh*t.

HEELLPP MEEE

This maybe a little off topic (off topic post in a off topic forum biggrin.gif ), but why did Serbia and Montenegro go apart ?

I watched a documentry on this the other day. It was about a team of Canadian soliders who got caught in the middle of a firefight between the croations and some other group of people.

If I remember correctley it was becasue some people wanted to sperate and from the country and then the people that remained loyal started killing the seperatists and it basically turned into civil war and then the UN got ingolved into it all and still today there are still UN peace keepers there.

Well, I dont think it should, but its up to Washington (makes no f*ckin sense to me confused.gif )

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if y'all go to war cause of that. It is your territory after all

I watched a documentry on this the other day. It was about a team of Canadian soliders who got caught in the middle of a firefight between the croations and some other group of people.

If I remember correctley it was becasue some people wanted to sperate and from the country and then the people that remained loyal started killing the seperatists and it basically turned into civil war and then the UN got ingolved into it all and still today there are still UN peace keepers there.

LOL, no. Montenegro separated from Serbia because we felt like doing it. Its simple as that. I know it sounds crazy but its like that

Edited by GTAvanja

This is how it happened.

Kosovo was the homeland of Serbs. Suddenly, Albanians decide to emigrate there, and start living there. They somehow overpopulate the place, and scare the native Serbs to flee north. However, there is still a remaining Serb population there.

Well, the Albanians, now a majority, want to be independant. They let everyone know this through protesting. Suddenly, Albanians are being killed and robbed and raped. Since they want independace from Serbia, the West asumes that this was done by the Serbs. In fact, it was done by Albanians to try and make it look like Serbs were doing this.

Ever since, the West has been on Kosovo's side. The Albanians started shooting, killing, raping and robbing Serbs, forcing them out of there. I mean, is it normal to force a native people to evacuate from their own land because immigrants are intimidating them? Of course it's not. That's when Serbia took it's action by attacking Albanians. We didn't attack them without notice, we were protecting our homeland, our people, and try and stop the mess taking place.

Then the crap hit the fan. NATO says it was un-humane and start bombing Serbia.

Now, that's my side of the story. Try and convince that independance for Kosovo is good.

Yes Kosova Is the best we have a strong allies with america we help at iraq

and 50 cent said Albanian welcome you the best so he throw bout thousands of dollars out serz my uncle jst came from kosova

Orges Gashi

user posted image

Remember that drug incident with 50 cent in Croatia?

Haha,that drug sniffer got OWNED!

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

Yes Kosova Is the best we have a strong allies with america we help at iraq

and 50 cent said Albanian welcome you the best so he throw bout thousands of dollars out serz my uncle jst came from kosova

You actually belive what 50 Cent said. mercie_blink.gif

He'd even enter some old womens vagina if it is for money and popularity.\

Pff,kids

I'm going to report my post,so this topic gets locked!

Why?

Well ,nobody can judge about Kosovo except Allbans and Serbs and since everybody who post in this topic say something crappy they hear on Football factory or in some crappy documentary this better gets locked and probably gets solved via guns in real life.Serbs and allbans are a minority on these forums so a topic about us is useless ,not needed and full of spamyuseless posts.

All those documentaries are a bunch of crap which are made to create the people of Balkan terrorists,racists,rapers and similar stuff.And instead of looking in their own house ,they teach us life.Just look at all those topics in general chat about people dying and being killed.It doesnt happen on Balkan only it happenes everywhere in the world.

Doesnt it?

What is the point of claiming independence when the Serbian government, will just turn around and ask to join the European Union? I don't see the need for independent states in this day and age. I believe that with the EU and USA, we will see more nations uniting together to create economical regional powerhouses. I see this happening withing Asia, Africa, South America, and here with New Zealand and Australia.

I believe this will eventually lead us to a United Earth Alliance or some sh*t like that. I also think this is the best way forward for humans in our evolution.