How can I mod the DFF files?

modelmaster

what tools can I use to modify the shape of a DFF file? I'm trying to make a silverballer, and I finished the TXD using TXDWorkshop, but what tools can I use for the DFF? Help would be greatly appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

nvm dickweeds after almost a full month of searching, i found zmodeler.

read your sig 5 times loud

you can hardly tell how many times you read it lol i saw it on a picture somewhere. bart simpson wrote it like 30 times on a chalkboard. the picture was too big to fit in the signature, so i just wrote it there.

• 2 weeks later...
hellyababy2007

this sucks every version sucks. i change the texure correctly but when i change to much texture things, my game starts crashing in random places. wtf do i do wrong. is it because i change to much or wtf. i dont get the error thing. every thing is right. i change walls taggins gangsters. and wtf its. stupid. i cant even play the f game. f all this

this sucks every version sucks. i change the texure correctly but when i change to much texture things, my game starts crashing in random places. wtf do i do wrong. is it because i change to much or wtf. i dont get the error thing. every thing is right. i change walls taggins gangsters. and wtf its. stupid. i cant even play the f game. f all this

Dude, stop posting this in every single topic. It's the 4th time I see this post already. If the game crashes, you obviously did something wrong. There's plenty of people who run a fully-modded game without a single problem. A more detailed description of what you did may help. Like how you made and applied your textures.

I've never been able to load a .dff into 3dsmax, even with the filter. I just got zmodeler .08. It's coming slowly but surely. Texturing is kindergarten stuff compaired to animations.

• 2 weeks later...
I've never been able to load a .dff into 3dsmax, even with the filter. I just got zmodeler .08. It's coming slowly but surely. Texturing is kindergarten stuff compaired to animations.

making animations... 7th grade or what?