I need a cable.

vininfinite

My sister bought a 30gb Phillips Jukebox mp3 player a month ago and today she gave it to me. The thing works fine, but wont work with hr new Mac, so she bought an iPod. She's lost the cable for charging & transferring files & has stopped looking since she's going to college and all her sh*t is packed up. I can't find a place where I can buy a cable for this. What kind of cable do I need exactly?

user posted image

If you need a pic of the port just ask.

Just call the Philips Customer Service, because its gonna be heard to find those cables elsewhere.

Just call the Philips Customer Service, because its gonna be heard to find those cables elsewhere.

lol.gif

Yes, show me the port, vininfinite. Most likely the cable is a simple usb to usb sub mini.

LUCK FOR A BUCK!!!!! f*ck Yea!

GTAF's Most Annoying Unbanned Member.

user posted image

bai. -jllr

I'm pretty sure those players have a proprietary cable, almost all players these days use them only.

Just read some reviews on that thing, they say it crashes about every 4 minutes and you need to drain it dead until you can recharge. Also, it deletes songs randomly. Have fun with it icon14.gif

Picolini is now Pico

user posted image

Just read some reviews on that thing, they say it crashes about every 4 minutes and you need to drain it dead until you can recharge. Also, it deletes songs randomly. Have fun with it icon14.gif

There might be some firmware updates on net.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.